Chapter Six

Violetta.

'Violettaaaa!' Someone screams through my house. I groan and put my hands on my ears. 'Shut up!' I scream back. I am now two days sick and I haven't told anybody because I don't want that everybody asks 'how are you?' or 'Are you okay?'. I am laying in bed and I did nothing, yeah only get some eat and something to drink. 'Wow! Easy! Where are you.' I hear the person walking upstairs. Shit! Fast I lock my door. My whole room is a mess! Clothes and tissues. Oh no! Nobody can now that I am sick! Fast I crap some clothes.

'How did you do that?' I ask Leon, he just opens the door! But I lock the door seconds ago! The clothes I crap lay now on the ground. Slowly he looks in my room. 'What is this?' Leon ask. 'My room.' I say like there is nothing weird going on. He looks at me and comes my way. I just smile and act like there is nothing with me. His hand lays on my forehead. 'Stop the act Vilu. I know that you sick.' I groan and crap the clothes again, but Leon takes them away from me. I just look at him. 'You are going to lay in bed and I'm going to clean your room' He said and drag me back to my bed. 'But I don't want too!' I say and walk back to the clothes on the ground. Just when I want to crap them I am lifted up and I groan again. 'Stay in bed' Leon warns me and walks to the clothes.

Slowly I walk downstairs. I really don't know were Leon is in my house, but I want to cook some food. I came into the kitchen and crap the things I want. I put the fire on and lay a pan on it. I have so much sense in meat. Just then someone behind scratches his throat. I turn around and see Leon, with his eyebrows upwards. I smile at him as if it's normal for me to stand here.

'Vilu what are you doing here?' He asks. 'Cooking meat.' I say and look back at my food. It is almost done, yay! He sighs and walks to me, I can feel it, so I walk to the closet were the plates lay and walk back where Leon stands. I smile at him and lay the meat on the plate. 'You can eat that in your bed.' Leon says, but I ignore him and walk to the living room. 'Leon, look I have laid in bed the whole day and I just want to sit here, eat my food and watch bad TV.' I say and turn the TV on. He sighs and sits next to me, with his arms around me. 'Can I have some? Please?' Leon asks/ I giggle and give him the rest of my meat. 'He was too big and I don't want to throw up.' I say and see a happy Leon. Idiot. 'Thank you, sweetheart.' He says and he kisses my cheek. I smile at him and turn Netflix on. 'TV is really a shit man!' I say and Leon laughs. He lays the plate on the table and lays with me back on the bank. 

'I know something to let you feel better.' Leon says in my ear. 'And that is?' I ask and look for a movie. His hands were around my body. One of his hand around my middle and the other under my shirt. 

'Netflix and chill' Leon says and unclasp my bra. I look at Leon and want to say something, but Leon's lip is on mine. I kiss him back and pulls his shirt out. He kisses my neck and I moan when he find my sweet spot.

Just then Leon and I showed love to each other.

It was amazing.

And I really know right now that Leon was the right guy.

I really love him with my whole right.

[ Smirk, Smirk. heheheheeee! I hope you liked this chapter! Love you and laters!]