Chapter Two

Violetta.

Today I have a big plan! For the business than, not for Leon and everyone. With big steps I enter the big building, it is crazy because I know this building somewhere, but I don't know for where. I walk to the reception and say my name. 'Castillo' I say, the woman nods and give my a pass. I sigh, yesterday night I didn't sleep that much. The whole time I see Leons face. His eyes, his beautiful eyes. 

Violetta no! Not now! Focus!

When I walk in the meeting room everyone sit, oh I am late. 'Sorry, there was something.' Everyone nods and we begin the meeting. After the contract, I notice something. Oh no. My father stands there, he was here the whole time. I packed my tings and see that everyone already leaved, except my father.

'Violetta?' He say and look up. His tears was on his cheeks. 'Dad' I sad and tears flow over my cheeks. I look at him and I just wanna it. I walked to him and fall in his arms. My father! After five years. 'Why? Why Violetta?' He say to me. I break the hug and sit on the chair. 'You all though I was dead.' I say. 'Yes because we all saw your dead body, laying on the ground.' I look up.'What?' He nods. I stand up and walk to my bag. Fast I write my address and give it to my dad. I kiss his cheek and walk out of the room, out of the building.

As I walk outside I see them. The whole group. Shoot. 'Violetta!' I hear behind me, Federico. I open my car and get in. I start him and drive away. Tears flow like a waterfall out off my eyes. I drive by the group, who look at me. When I look in mine rear view mirror I see my dad with the group.

I drive by the studio, the place where everything began. I stopped the car and walk into the studio. Everything is still the same. 'Violetta?' A woman says behind me, Angie. 'Angie' I say and turn around. There stand Angie, Pablo, Alberto and Gregorio with big eyes. A second later Angie is in my arms. I misses her so much. 'I need to go.' I say and walk past everyone, with tears in my eyes.

I came home and walk to the kitchen. What today happend is so weird. They saw my dead body? But how? How can I be alive? I call the doctor I had and asked him. The doorbell. Someone is here, as I open the door. I see everyone. With my dad for all of them. 'Violetta, we know it is hard for you, but we need to know how?' Everyone was crying with big eyes. I nod and walk away, so all of them can walk inside. This is going to be hard. They all though I was dead, but I am alive!

I walk to the kitchen and ask Sophie, my helper, to get for us something to drink and to eat. She knows everything. 'Don't worry Violetta! You will be fine okay? Your alive and not dead, okay?' She says, I nod and give her a hug. I walk back and see all of them siting or standing. I sigh and take a deep breath.

Just when I was to begin Sophie walked in, with all of our drinks. Seconds later she came back with snacks. I thanked her and say that she was free, but I needed her when I called. She nods and I walk her out. She gave me good luck and a hug.

'Where should I begin?' I said and all off them looks at me.

Where should I begin?

Where?

{ I hope you liked it! For you know it is a short story! Like Twitter! Kisses me]