Chapter Three.

Leon.

'Where should I begin?' Violetta starts.

'What happend to you?' Federico says next to me. She takes a deep breath. 'I waked up in a hospital, in Spain.' She says back. 'How long?' Ludmilla ask. 'I have laid six months in coma and after that three and a half years more.' She said. 'Why so long?' Francisca ask now. 'I lost my memories.' Violetta says. 'Your memories?'  Maxi says. 'Yes the only thing I knew was my name. They worked with me three years to get my memories back. The other six months was operations.' Violetta says. 'And the other year?' I ask. She looks at me. 'I needed money. So I accept the first job. A business woman' She says. 

'Did you know that we all though you was dead?' Camilla ask. Violetta shakes her head. 'I didn't know.' She says. 'Why didn't they called me?' Herman ask. 'They did, but they said to me that you said that I was dead.' An O escapes his mouth. 'More questions?' 'Who was the girl? From who was that body?' I ask.  We all didn't know the answer. A phone rang. Violetta's phone. She look at the phone to know who was calling her. 'Sorry I need to take this one.'  She said before leaving the living room.

'Wow' Federico says. 'What are we going to do?' Naty ask. 'I am going to the police.' Herman says. 'I am going wi-' But I was interrupted by Herman. 'No! I am going to this alone. Of course I will tell everything, okay?' I nod. 'What are we going to do with Violetta?' Ludmilla ask. 'I missed her! So I want her in my life again' Francisca says. We all agreed with her. 'How do you mean gone?' Violetta says with her phone on her ear and a big frown on her face. What is happening? 'Max you are going to find that contract okay?' She says angry.  'Or else? Otherwise you are fired!' She says. 'Just find it! It is your job! So be careful!'  She said and hang up. 

'Fucking idiot.' She said. 'What happend Violetta?' Herman ask. She sighed and look at her dad. 'Our contract is gone!' She says. 'What?' 'Yeah I know!' Violetta says. Suddenly the power goes out and a thunder. what the?  'Fun! A storm.' Violetta says. We all laughed. 'I am going to check the power. Do what ever you want. O, the first door right is a music room, look if you want.' She says before leaving. Everyone walk to the music room, but I walk behind Violetta.

'I know that you are following me Leon.' Violetta says. I smile at that one. I crap one off her hand and turn her around, making us really close. I look at her lips and back to her eyes. She licks her lips and looks at me. I can see that she want to kiss me and of course I want to kiss her too. 'Viole-' I'm interrupted by two soft lips. Violetta is kissing me. Seconds later I kiss her full of power back. Gosh I missed her.  I push her against the wall and kiss her, hard. She pulls later away. I smile at her red cheeks. 'Your are cute when you blush' making only more blush, 'We need to go look for the power' She says and I nod. We walked to the power and I was making sure that we where toughing each other sometimes.

I know that she was still in love with me.

Of course I love her too.

But I like to make her crazy.

It is something new.

Something good.

[I hope you liked it! You see that I really have much inspiration has for this book and I am really happy with that! Love you!Laters]