Chapter Eleven

Violetta.

'What was the reason?' Naty asks as first. Leon and I know why they thought that I was dead. It was a stupid mistake. 

'This was a girl, named Lisa. She was walking and she was dead when we had the accident. We had hit her with the car and The had the names wrong. So they thought that I was Lisa and Lisa me.' I say to everyone. 

'What a stupid mistake!' Dad screams angry. 'Dad, don't worry I am here now and I am not going away.' I hug him. 'I know! I know!' He says with a smile.

'I am going upstairs. I am really tired' I say. I give my dad and mom a kiss on the cheek and my friends a hug. After kiss Leon, I walk upstairs.  The last days I am really tired.

Leon.

'what is wrong with Vilu?' Federico ask me. 'Don't know, but she is a lot tired.'  I say. 'Maybe stress.' Fran says and we all nod.

'I saw Tomas today.' Ludmilla says. 'Really?'  Maxi ask and Federico and Ludmilla nods. They all look at me. 'He was here a few days ago.' I say. 'What?!' Federico scream, but he gets a tick from Ludmilla. 'Violetta is sleeping you, idiot!' Ludmilla say to him. 

We heard upstairs noises and not that later someone throwing up. 'Sorry guys, but can you leave? I need to be with Violetta now.' I say and they all nod. 

I walk upstairs seeing Violetta next to the toilet. My little angel is ill! I walk to her and pick her up, walking to the bedroom. Careful I lay her on the bed and kiss her forehead. 'I will be right back' I say and walk downstairs. 'Take care, Leon.' Herman says and I nod. He smiles and walks away.I crap some strawberry milk for Vilu. 

'Thank you, Leon.' Vilu say when she has her milk up. I give her a kiss on her nose. 'This baby is not that happy' I laugh. 'I think he wants to meet daddy!' I scream. I  slide her shirt a little bit up, so her belly is showing. 'He?' She asks and I nod. 'I know it will be a boy!' I say and give a kiss on her belly, making her giggle. 'And what if it will be a girl' She asks. 'She needs her daddy too.' I say. 'But mommy will be better with her.' I say.

'So you want a boy?' She asks and I nod. 'We won't stop till we have a boy.' I say to her. 'What if we have now a girl?' She says. 'then we make a new one and if is that a girl, we make one more.' I say with a smirk. 'Sure' She says. I give her belly a kiss again and fix her shirt normal. 

I lay next to her and give her a kiss. 'I love you!' she says. 'I love you two too.' She smiles at one and closes her eyes.

I am happy.