Chapter Twelve.

8 months later.

'She is beautiful.'  Violetta says with her baby girl in her hands. Yes, baby girl. It is a girl! 'Just like you.'  Leon says with a smile on his face. He kisses the forehead from his baby girl.

'Welcome, Martina Vargas!'  Violetta says and smiles to Leon.

Leon already loves his little princess. Yes, he wanted a boy, but he can't get enough from his princess.

Violetta love to look at Leon and her little girl. How Leon says he wanted a boy and he gets a girl, but just look at him is so fun. She never saw this side of him.

'Hello?'  A nurse came into the room. 'Sorry but we need to check her.'  She says with a smile. Violetta gives her little girl to the nurse. 'She will back in an hour.'  The nurse says and walks away with Martina.

Leon kiss Violetta hard on the mouth. 'You did it, perfect babe.'  He says against her lips. 'She is beautiful, just like you.'  He smirks at her.

'She has your nose'  Violetta says. 'That cute nose from you.'  She giggles and Leon looks at her. 'My nose is not cute.'  He says and Violetta giggle. 'Yes your nose is cute, just like your smile'  She smiles.

'My nose and smile are hot, not cute.'  Leon says and smirks. 'Yes, you're hot, but your nose and smile are cute cuties.' Violetta smiles.

'Cutie! seriously? Call me then Bunny or something'  He says and Violetta smirks. 'Okay Bunny!'  She says and Leon looks at her.

'It was a joke babe. Please call me not that.'  Leon pouted. 'Okay, I will call you Hottie, better?'  Violetta asks and Leon nods his head. 'Much better'  He says with his typical smirk.

'Good, that's a good cutie.'  Violetta says and looks at her phone. Leon takes her phone out of her hands and his eyebrows shoot up. 'What?!' Violetta ask like nothing happened. 'Give my phone back Leon.' She pouted, but Leon shook his head.

'Hottie give it back'  She says and Leon smiles. He gives her phone back and looks at her, on her phone. 'Thank you, Leonardo.'  Violetta says and types an answer to the girls.

'Leonardo!?'  Leon says with his mouth open. 'How do you know that?'  He asks. 'The last months I have seen your mom, a lot Leonardo.'  Violetta says and puts her phone away.

'Violetta Maria Castillo, don't call me like that.'  Leon warns the brunette with his finger. 'Why my full name Leonardo?'  Violetta ask. 

'Violetta Vargas, don't call me like that!'  Leon says smirking. 'Vargas huh?'  Violetta ask. 'You will be a Vargas.'  Leon says and lays next to Violetta, in the hospital bed.

'I like it.'  Violetta says. 'I love it'  Leon says and kiss Violetta on her lips. 'You know why are you not a Vargas?' Leon asked Violetta. 'Because of Mister Leonardo. You need to ask me in a special way.'  Violetta says and lays her head in the crook of his neck.

'Okay! Then be prepared, cause soon we are engaged.'  Leon says and kisses Violetta's hair or head.

'Oh and don't forget.'  Leon begins and Violetta looks at him. 'We need to make another baby, cause I want a boy.'  Leon says. 'So we need to fuck'  Leon says hard.

'Leonardo Vargas! watch your language'  Violetta laughs, but blush at his words. 'Don't worry big boy, you will get your boy'  Violetta say and lays her head on his torso. 

The End.

[Hope you liked this one! Why I did a huge time jump is that I lost the idea from this book. But I wanted to end it!]

[I want to say that right now I am with three books begin. You guys had voted for books and soon one will be online! That is when this book and Instagram ends. Why? otherwise, I am with too many books busy.]

[this books ended,  but will you guys want an epilogue? let me know!]

[Loves and kisses me!]