Prologue

So this  story is not edited yet, I'm sorry if this part sucks :(

__________________________________________________

Austria

I have planned my escape with much detail. After sixteen years of being in this prison at some point I have to try to escape. It was really easy for me to plan. The staff couldn't care less, the Queen and her annoying twin sons are always out of the house and the King has been out of the country recently. The eldest son is still away in France flirting with King Eliot's daughter trying to make allies.

I, on the other hand am the unwanted "cousin." I'm not really related to the royal family. The King's brother adopted me because his lovely wife couldn't have any children. They unfortunately died. Rebels from the North and South united and destroyed their empire, I was kept in the safe room, but unfortunately my foster parents didn't make it fast enough. While they were running through the halls getting to the safe room, a bomb exploded, causing the walls to come tumbling down.

No one told me what happened next, I guess it was too graphic for a six- year old. Later on, his not so nice brother, King Birseih and Queen LisAmber took me in. Her twin sons Christopher and Ben Sirifield didn't take it nicely. I never really talked to Prince Luke, he was always with his father and his father tried everything in his power to not interact or cross ways with me.

So that being said my plan has to work, if it doesn't then I'm not as smart as I think I am. I have straight A's in all my classes, school is the only place where I don't remind everyone of the lose of the King's brother and sister in-law. However, the horror never really stops at school. Since Thing 1 and Thing 2 attend the same school I go to, "Dork Princess" replaced my real name. It isn't that bad, at least I'm considered a princess.

I pray to God that my plan does work. I can't wait to get out of this cell. Besides school and the castle I never really get out. It would be nice to breath in oxygen instead of pure hatred.This plan is all I have to be the happy person I used to be.