chapter 3

"Dexter lets get on the ride. They acting scared." Passion said as she pulled Dexter arm dragging him towards the ride. The four decided to take a trip to Florida for the weekend.

"Man thats ya'll, If ya'll take ya'll crazy asses on that damn ride. Me and Tara staying right here." Mike said eating his corn dog.

Passion and Dexter laughed as they got in line for Kraken. Tara and Mike shook their head as they watched the two hop on to the ride.

"Omg they crazy as hell I would not get on that damn ride ion give a damn if a mutha fucka paid me humph I'll be a broke bitch that day." Tara said making Mike laugh.

"You ain't lying ,they trippin."

"How is it going with you and Passion?" Tara asked as they took a seat on a near by bench.

"She's cool as fuck. I swear we relate to alot of shit. She's easy to talk to and she understands me. I'm really feelin her, I like her alot."

"Yea, Passion is very unique, She's such a strong person with a great heart. Mike please don't play with her feelings. I know how it can be sometimes, but if you feel like you don't want to be with her don't wait until she's in love because when Passion love she love hard."

"I understand, but I really like her I'm not trying to hurt her I'm trying to love her. I see something in her that I don't see in other females. Trust me sis I got her."

"Ight I believe you"

"Aye, what kind of car Passion always talked about wanting?"

"A pearl green drop top bug with cream interior, with a diamond embedded steering wheel. Why?"

"Damn how you know all that?" Mike asked staring at Tara.

"Because that's all she talked about when we use to sit and tell each other about our dreams. She's in love with those cars and green is her favorite color."

"ight cool."

"Mike you trying to get her a car omg really Mike!" Tara screamed as Dexter and Passion walked towards them.

"Girl why you screaming?" Passion asked.

"No reason how was the ride?" Tara asked as Mike winked his eye at her.

"It was fun y'all scary behinds should of came."

"Y'all ready to head back to the hotel a nigga getting tired" Dexter said as he hugged Tara they had been at SeaWorld all day and was ready to go back to the hotel.

"hell yeah let's bounce"

Mike said as he kissed Passion on the lips.

   "Thanks for planning this trip Mike I really appreciate it. It was so sweet of you and and made me feel alot better." Passion said as she looked through her bag for her night wear.

"I'm guessing Dexter told you?"

"Yea he did and thanks that means alot to me."

"You're welcome ma, I wanted to see you relax. Last week seeing you shed those tears fucked with me." Mike said taking off his shoes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel any type of way."

"Ma you good.I'm just happy I was able to be there for you. To be honest you're like the only girl that has been able to get close to my heart after my mom passed. I don't know it's just something about you." Mike said as he got up and grabbed her hand Passion just stared at him.

"Mike I'm scared, I've never felt this way about any one before. I've never been this close to a guy before.I try not to fall in love because everything I love end up leaving. I Care for you, I really do but I'm so afraid to love  you. You're such a great guy and you make me feel amazing, but my heart can't take anymore aches." Passion said as she wiped a tear from her eyes.Passion was such a strong individual but when she's around Mike he brings out her soft side.

"I'm not going any where Passion I promise. I'm willing to love you if you let me. Just allow me to be there don't shut me out.Allow me to be that man,allow me to cater to you and buy you things. Allow me to take care of you. If you allow me to do those things I'll give you the space when you need it. I wanna be there for you." Mike said as he placed kisses on her neck. Passion stood silent as she thought about what he said.

"Just don't leave me Mike, please don't."

"I won't baby I pinky promise."Mike said holding up his pinky. Passion placed a kiss onto his lips as she linked her pinky with his. Mike lifted Passion off her feet and placed her onto the bed as he laid between her kissing her as he undid her shirt. Passion laid still allowing everything to take place. Mike noticed how nervous she was and stopped.

"Is this your first time?"

Passion just shook her head.

"Do you wanna stop?"

"No I wanna do this."

"Passion are you sure? We can wait."

" No I'm sure just dont hurt me."

"I wont just tell me when it's hurting to bad" Passion shook her head as she placed a kiss on his lips. Mike took his time taking off her clothes. A smile appeared on his face as he stared at Passion's naked body. He was amazed at how pure and soft her body was.

  Mike rubbed his hands across Passion's second pair of lips. Mike instantly got hard as he felt the softness of her lips. Mike eased his fingers inside her trying to loosen her walls. Mike felt the jerk in her body when his two fingers entered her. Passion was so tight and warm that it was making Mike insane. He watched as Passion bit down on her lip. Mike didn't want to waste anymore time. Reaching into his wallet he pulled out a condom. Pulling down his boxers Mike rod was standing straight up. Passion eyes got wide as she seen how long and thick he was. "You sure you wanna do this?" Mike asked as he noticed the expression she was giving his rod. Passion just nodded her head as she laid down.

Mike eased his way on top of her,holding his self up with one hand as he used his other to guide his rod Into her tight kitty . Mike rubbed the tip along her lips. He kept his eyes on Passion as he eased his way inside.

"Ahhhh" Passion yelled as she felt the pain between her legs. She was beyond tight so Mike had to go extremely slow. Pulling out a little Mike inched his self inside her a little more trying to loosen her up. Passion was in so much pain but she wanted to do this. She tried so hard to hold back the tears as Mike was pushing himself deeper inside her.

"Do you wanna stop?" Mike asked wiping away her tears

"No just keep going."

It didn't take five minutes until the pain turnt into pleasure. The feeling was amazing to Passion and Mike rod fitted perfectly inside her.

"I wanna be on top." Passion said as she looked at Mike.

Mike rolled over on his back still inside of Passion.

"Do you know what you're doing?"

"No but you can teach me."

"place your hands on my chest." Mike told her.

"Like this?"

"Yea, Now move your hips back and forth." Mike said grabbing a hold of her hips.

"Like this?" Passion asked moving her hips back and forth.

"Just like that baby, just like that." Mike said as he bit his bottom lip trying to stay calm. Passion insides was feeling amazing to him. And for it to be her first time Passion was riding him well.

"Mhmmm..Ahhh...ooohh" Passion moaned as she bounced on him. Mike tighten his grip as he felt his liquids building up.

"Shit Passion that feels good."

"Mike I Can't hold it any longer I'm about to.... Passion couldn't even finish her sentence as her and Mike.liquids collided together. Mike caught her as she fell onto his chest.

Passion laid there as she thought about how she had just gave her innocents to Mike. She was now willing to offer him her heart.

Sorry about the wait I've been busy but I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.! And there might be mistakes im still editing.

Leave me feed back!

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

Exoticluv♥