Chapter 25

So much shit was going through Mike's head he had no idea how he was going to tell Passion about what happened.  Mike had to tell her if not he knew Passion was going to be pissed. He pulled up in the drive way hopping out of Tawn's car he locked the doors. Tawn and  Kristine decided to go with Dexter to the hospital so Mike could get Passion and change clothes.

  Mike entered their room to find Passion laid out on the bed sleep. Tears began to form in his eyes as he walked to the bathroom. Mike took a quick shower before telling Passion what happened.  Mike clothes were full of blood and with Passion being eight months pregnant he couldn't allow her to see that.

"Passion baby wake up." Mike whispered as he shook her. Passion was a light sleeper so she woke up instantly.

"Hey baby. You're home." Passion said has she yarned.

"Passion I have to tell you something. "

"What baby did you dance with someone?"

"No. "

"Please don't tell me Tara and Kristine jumped on some girl."

"Baby Tara's gone." Mike said as he lowerd his head.

"What do you mean she's gone. Where did she go? Did she leave Dexter again? "

"Mike what's wrong?" Passion asked as tears rolled down Mike's face.

"Tara's Dead Passion she's gone."

There was a long pause....

"Mike this isn't funny!  What the fuck is wrong with you!" Passion screamed as she pushed him.

Mike stood up as he turned the tv on. He flipped through the channels but stop when he saw the breaking news.

"There were gun shots fired outside a local night club leaving one person in critical condition and a female victim dead. If anyone has any Leads to this crime please call  1800- Crime tip. Thank you."

Passion watched the news as she picked up her phone.

"come on Tara pick up the phone! Sis I know you hear it. Tara baby just pick up." Passion said out loud as she called Tara's phone for the fifth time.

"Tara pick up DAMMIT!"

"Passion she's gone baby!" Mike said taking her phone as he held her.

"Mike I can't breath." Passion said as she fell on the floor.

"Passion calm down baby. Please!"

"Mike she was all I had left. It's my fault she's dead!"

Passion said as she cried louder.

"Passion stop it!"

"Mike it is if I would have let y'all kill him he wouldn't have done this. Omg it's My fault! My sister is died because of me! Omg Mike Daijon What about Daijon! Mike we have to go get him!"

"Passion Not now we need to get to the hospital to check on Dexter! "

"What's wrong with him?"

"Passion he was shot too and he might not make it." Passion let go of Mike and ran to the bathroom. Passion bent down over the toilet as she threw up this was to much for her to handle.

"Passion baby are you okay?"

"AHHHH!" Passion screamed in pain as she grabbed the side of he stomach.

"Shit Passion you're bleeding!" Mike said as he noticed a clear liquid followed by blood.

"Ahhh Mhh! Ouch it hurt!"

"Passion calm down baby I'm going to get you to the hospital."

"Mike I can't! Mike their coming!"

"Passion please baby just hold on." Mike said as he dialed 911 after he gave the people the information he called his dad and told him to come up to their room.

"Breathe baby, Breathe"

"Mike don't touch me!" Passion said as she pushed him.

"Mike how far along are her contractions? " His dad asked as he bent down in front of Passion.

"I don't know? "

"Passion how far along are they?"

"Ahh! Shit! Every 4 to five minutes!"

"Mike if they don't get here soon we're going to have to deliver these babies."

"Do what the hell you have to do just get them the fuck out of me!" Passion screamed again.

"I thought she wasn't do for another 2 til 3 weeks?"

"She's not!"

"Omg dad their coming!" Passion said as she opened her legs wider.

"Baby it's going to-"

"Don't Fucking touch me!" Passion screamed again but this time with pure anger.  Mike didn't understand what was going on.

"Passion baby the head is down and it's very visible. Now this is where I need your help.  When count to three YOUR going to have to push." Mr. Landers said as he reached down and felt the head.

Passion shook her head as she looked at Mike. Her Faith was gone. She didn't understand how could God take away all she had then allow her to go into labor. It didn't make sense to her. Her mind was cloudy and her heart was hurting.

"One...Two...Threeee....."

=============================

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!!

#ExoticLuv♥