chapter 7

"I'm sorry I ruined your night." Passion said as she sat up in bed watching Martin while Mike laid in her lap.

  "You ain't ruin my night baby I really appreciate you coming out even though the club scene isn't you, you still came and showed your support, and plus I was ready to go anyway." Mike said as he watched tv while Passion scratched his head.

"You're welcome."

"Are you ready to tell me what happened?" Mike asked as he turned off the tv and sat up putting Passion feet into his lap. Mike began to rub them as he waited for her to answer.

"Tara's pregnant that's all."

"But what had you upset?"

   "I was trying to give her advice and she didn't accept it. She's getting an abortion." Passion said as she stared at Mikes hands massaging her feet.

  "I know that's your friend and all but she's grown Passion. She can make her own choices. They might not be the right ones ,but they're hers and she have to live with that."

  "I just don't understand how someone can take the time out to have a child but can't take the time to raise them. It's just so many innocent women out there that want kids and can't have any. At least give the child to someone that wants it but don't kill it." Passion said wiping her eyes.

"Passion stop crying. Some people don't look at life the way other's do. Don't get yourself worked up from other people mistakes or problems."

"Do you want kids Mike?"

"Of course, I love kids I want at least two. How bout you?"

"I love kids."

"How many would you want?" Mike asked.

"Two."

"Cool at least we're on the same page. So when it happen it's something we both would want."

Passion lowered her head as she saw the hope in Mike's eyes. She felt so bad.

"Mike I can't have kids." Passion said.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't have kids. Me having a child is a little slim to none."

"What happened?  How do you know?" Mike asked moving close to Passion.

"I found out when I was fourteen. I was gang raped by a group of boys walking home from school." Passion said looking at Mike.

"Aww shit Passion I'm so sorry."

"It's Okay I got over it. I'm sorry but you might not be with me in the future anyways."

"Passion I'm not thinking about anybody else. I told you I wasn't leaving you. So as long as you're here I'm here and I meant that. If kids isn't in our future then hey it wasn't meant to be. All things happen for a reason." Mike said pulling Passion onto his lap. Passion stared at him before she passionately kissed him.

"You have an answer for everything." Passion said smiling.

"Naw I just observe things and have time to think." Mike said massaging her breasts.

"How do you know when you love someone? " Passion asked as she looked into his eyes.

"You could feel it. Your heart will start singing." Mike said as he undid her bra.

"And how do you know your heart will sing?" Passion said as she grind her hips against his rod.

  "Because my heart haven't stopped singing since I met you." Mike pulled Passion close to him as he pleasured her breast with his tongue.

  "mhmmm." Passion moaned as she threw her head back as he moved her panties to the side finding his way inside. Passion gripped her walls around his wood as she slowly rode him.

"I love you" Passion said whispering in his ear as she licked and nibbled on it.

  Mike gripped Passion' s hips pushing himself deeper inside her.  Mike let out a few groans as Passion sped up her pace.

"How do you know you love me?" Mike asked.

Passion looked up at him as she went down on him.

"My heart is singing!" Passion said as she took him into her mouth.

"Shit Passion do you know what you're doing?" Mike asked as she teased him.

"Answer that later."

Mike watched as Passion head moved up in down. Mike eyes began to roll as Passion brung pleasure to him.

   Grabbing Passion' s head Mike curled his toes as he bit his bottom lip. Passion had him dazed.  She was everything he had ever dreamed of. In his eyes she was a trophy that he was living to win.

   Passion was the type of girl that had Mike wanting to quit dealing. She was the type to turn him from a street gangsta to a family man. 

    Passion came from nothing but she didn't let that stop her. Mike let out a moan as he released his seeds. Passion sat up and positioned herself on top of him. "Happy birthday!"

Mike couldn't do anything but smile as he looked into her eyes. She was indeed his trophy.

============================

Okay I update based on the votes the book receives. If I feel like the book isn't going anywhere and there isn't enough votes as I would like, then I will take my time updating. Basically I'm saying I'm not about to waste my time writing a book and nobodies feelin it.!

Vote! Comment!  Share!

#ExoticLuv♥