Chapter 26

"Sis what you're doing is not fair its not fair for the both of y'all. God has a plan we just have to wait and see what it is, and pushing Mike away isn't helping."

"Tawn God has a plan? Really My fucking Sister is GONE!!! What kind of plan is that! It's seems like to me every time someone new comes in my life he's taking out the old! Why! why The fuck is that Tawn. in order for me to have met Tara my parents died in order for me to have met Mike my grandmother past and in order to give Mike what the fuck he wanted I lost my fucking bestfriend my sister, my girl! So I don't want to hear shit about some fucking plan!. This isn't fair and I can't take this shit I really can't!" Passion said as she wiped her nose. Her heart was in so many pieces. It felt like her life was an emotional game and her heart was the star player.

"Sis I know that shit hurts I know it do but you gotta be strong you can't give up and you damn sho can't give up on God."

"Tawn how's Dexter doing?" Passion said ignoring his last words.

"He's pulling through. He lost alot of blood but he should be good."

"He's lucky. "

"Yea God was with him."

Passion said nothing as she watched her room door come open. It was the nurse with the twins, and Kristine walking right behind them.

"How are they?" Passion asked sitting up in her hospital bed.

"They're great! Even though they were born two weeks early they're very healthy."

The twins had came out girl first, she weighed 6lbs 3oz and the boy came out second at 6lbs 5oz.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome.  If you need anything buzz me I'll be back in here to check on you guys in the next hour." The nurse said before walking out.

"Passion they're adorable." Kristine said looking down at the twins. Her eyes where blood shot red and very swollen. Even though her and Tara had just met a few months ago, Tara grew on her and she loved her just as much as she loved Passion.

"Thanks.  Hey guys how about you guys go home eat, shower and get some sleep. I'll be okay and Dexter have Mike to look after him. Kristine you really need some sleep."

"We about to head out now we'll be back up here." Tawn said standing up.

"I love you sis get some rest and think about what I told you." Tawn said kissing her on the forehead.

"I will I love you too."

"I love you girl." Kristine said hugging her as tears rolled down her face.

"I love you too Krissy. Stop crying and go get some rest." Passion said wiping Krissy face. She watched as the two left her room.

  "Tara I know you're watching down on me. And I promise when I come up there I'm going to kick your ass! How could you leave us like this. Tara we made a pact that we were never going to leave each other. How can you get upset with Mema for leaving us and you did the samething.  Dexter is going to flip when he finds out your gone. What about Daijon? What if one day he asks me about you. what do I suppose to say! I shouldn't have to say shit Tara because you should be here! I specifically asked my mom and them to look after you! I knew you needed protection and I wasn't there.  I was too busy stuck on myself and Mike that I neglected you. Tara you was suppose to be my maid of honor.  The twins crazy aunt. Shit Tara this is so hard for me it really is. My heart is in pieces.  I just don't understand  I can't understand. You were my main vain. I love you girl and I promise I'll do my best to look after Dexter and Daijon. I promise we'll meet again and it'll be for eternity."

  After Passion said those last words she felt a cold chill. She looked over at her twins crib as she watched her baby girl smile. She had no doubt that Tara heard her, she also knew it was Tara who had Malaysia smiling.

Passion wiped her tears as her hospital room door came open. It was Mike with yellow roses and a huge teddy bear. Passion smiled a little knowing her man was so innocent, but the pain she was feeling had her lashing out at him.

  She watched as Mike sat the gifts down and went over to the sink to wash his hands. He took off his shoes and hopped in the hospital bed with her. Passion said nothing as she reached inside the baby carrier handing Mike their little girl as she picked up the little boy.

"How you feeling? " Mike asked.

"Trying to be strong but it's going to take time. How's Dexter?"

"He's doing excellent he resting right now. I decided I'll come back here with you until the doctor call to let me know he's up." 

"That's great!"

"Yea I know.  We gotta go over Tara's funeral arrangements, and I have no idea how that's going to work with you just having the babies and Dexter laying up in the hospital only a floor down."

"It'll happen, I know it will dad said he was going to handle it."

"Passion I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For the shit that's happening, I'm sorry for your feelings ,I'm sorry for everything."

" No Mike I'm sorry for making you feel not wanted. I handled the situation wrong. I love you Mike and I promise baby I might have my days but I promise we gone get through this together all of us. Mike we're all a family and we have lost someone so close to us, but we're going to have to try and be there for each other especially for Daijon and Dexter. They're going to need our support and we have to be strong for them." Passion said as her and Mike both wiped each other tears.

"I gottcha back."

"Promise?"

"I pinky promise!" Mike said as he stuck out his pinky finger allowing it to lock with Passion's

"Massian Daniels And Malaysia T'ara Landers." Mike kissed his babies on the head as he laid them in they're bed.

Passion decided to name the kids after Tara, by making Massian middle name Daniels which was Tara's last name and made Malaysia middle name T'ara.

================================

The twins is in multimedia! 

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

#ExoticLuv♥