chapter 12

It had been two months since Mike proposed to Passion.  Everything was going great, they even moved into the mansion and Passion fell absolutely in love. She couldn't believe how big the house actually was. She was really enjoying life.

"Kristine what are you going to get Tawn for Father's Day?" Passion asked as they shopped in Victoria Secrets. They had been doing alot of running around.

   "Girl I haven't decided yet. Besides this party we're throwing for him and his dad I don't know.  Maybe a MK watch or something. I can't be sexy cause my ass big and pregnant."

"Girl you still can be sexy." Passion said looking through the lingerie "You think Mike will like this?"

"That's cute! Yess he will." Kristine said admiring the black laced set.

"Ima get it. Come on let's go, we have an hour before the guest arrive."

"Damn we've been gone for a lil minute. Yea let go pick him out a watch and we can leave." Kristine said as she watched Passion pay for the items.

  Kristine settled on this amazing Michael Kors watch.

¤

¤

¤

¤

   "Baby you look amazing in that dress." Mike said as Passion came downstairs in this amazing royal blue dress that hugged her body like a glove and she was rocking it.

  "Thanks babe you look stunning yourself." Passion said as they linked hands and walked out back.

     The party was getting crowded and everyone was having a good time. Tawn was really enjoying himself along with his dad.

"Happy Father's Day Tawn and Mr. Landers."

  "Thanks sweetheart. I'm glad I agreed to this party because I'm having the time of my life. Thank you girls" Mr. Landers said as he kissed Kristine and then Passion.

   Mr. Landers really liked Passion. He admired her heart and her uplifting spirit. When Mike first Introduced them Mr. Landers was a bit bitter. He didn't care to speak to Passion, but that changed when Passion showed him how bitter she could be also and he loved that about her.

  "You're welcome." Passion said hugging him.

   The Party had been going on for an hour or so and everybody was having an wonderful time, but Mike was a little stand offish something was bothering him and it was showing on his face.

  "Son are you okay?"

  "Yea dad I'm fine I'm just waiting on my time that's all."

   "She's a beautiful girl son, she reminds me alot like your mom. She's a gift that God has sent to you.  I know how bad you want a child but don't let that flaw stop you from loving her any less." Mr. Landers said as they watched Passion from a distance share a dance with one of Mike's uncles.

  "I know dad I could never love her no less." Mike said as he took a sip of his beverage.

  "Baby what's wrong?" Passion asked as she came over where he was seated.

  "Nothing just talking to dad." Mike said not looking at her.

"Dad can I borrow him for a second? " Passion asked as she grabbed Mike's hand.

"Sure thing darling."

Passion pulled Mike into the house.

  "I know you wish you were celebrating this day and I'm sorry you're not, I wanna make it up to you." Passion said as they walked into the room.

  There was a big gold box sitting on the bed and on the side of that was a little silver box.

"Passion you ain't have to baby it's cool." Mike said sitting on the bed.

   "Yess I did. Mike before you open these boxes I want you to know that I truly love you and I thank you for coming into my life and making an amazing change. God have used you to bless me with so much, so it's my turn for him to use me to bless you." Passion said as she handed him the big box first.

  Mike opened the box and was kind of puzzled but as he read his gift his eyes began to water.

  "DADDY I may not be born yet, but I can tell you're going to be an amazing father.! Happy Pre Father's Day Daddy Love your baby♥"

Mike held the onesie up as Passion handed him the second gift.

"Open it baby!" Passion said as she wiped his tears.

Mike opened the second box. Mike fell to his knees as he broked down crying as he held the pregnancy test that read POSITIVE.

"Happy Father's Day Baby!" Passion said as she dropped down to her knees and cried with Mike as she held him.

============================

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!
@ ExoticLuv_you

.
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies!

#ExoticLuv♥