Chapter 23

"Mikeeee babyyyy look." when I heard Passion whine my name I glanced away from the tv.

  "Yes baby?" I answered with a grin I already knew what she wanted.

"Mike I see you smiling baby it ain't funnyyy! Mike I waddle! " Passion had been whining about her walk since she became in her last stage of pregnancy.  She did waddle but it was cute.

"Passion come sit down." I watched as she walked towards me, I couldn't help it I just burst out laughing.

"Mike stop!" Passion said hitting me.

"Okay okay I'm sorry baby. C'mere waddle to daddy." I said grabbing her hand but she snatched away.

" Move! Don't touch me gone before I slap you." Passion laughed hitting me with a pillow.  My baby was fucking beautiful.

"Aiight I'm done laughing. C'mere foreal." I said grabbing her and putting her in my lap.

"You know you my baby right?"

"I guess"

"Whatchu mean you guess yo ass betta know."

"But foreal you my fat baby and I love you on some real shit."

"MIKE! REALLY! "

"What! you is but you beautiful though. I swear Y'all lucky as hell to have a mother like y'all do." I said talking to her belly.

"Watch ya language." Passion said giggling.

"Y'all mama tripping cause I fucked around and said hell."

"MIKE!"

"My bad damn"

"Mike move!  Something wrong with you." Passion laughed struggling to get up.

"Man be still I'm trynna have daddy talk 101 with me kids."

"Well watch your mouth and I ain't no man."

"Okay where was I.. Oh'yea y'all moma real special she means the world to me.  She has the most prettiest green eyes and the most brightest smile that will light up the whole room.  Her attitude is amazing and her heart is made of gold. She as the most smoothest skin and her hair is made of silk. She's the most caring person I know. I swear Mommy is like my Shero. I promise she's going to love you guys to the fullest, we both are. We're so ready for you guys to get here. Mommy say y'all making her waddle but I love it cause her butt jiggle."

"Really? " Passion pushed me laughing while wiping her eyes.

"Naw but you guys have a few weeks left and you guys will meet her but until then please stop giving her body hell cause daddy gets in trouble.  But daddy love y'all talk to y'all later." I said kissing her stomach twice before pulling down her shirt.

"That was sweet Mike." Passion said kissing me. Her lips were so soft, I took my hand a cuffed her face. Making the kiss deep as she let out a few moans. I had to stop though because I didn't want her to get all hot because the doctor informed us that since Passion is in her last stage he prefers no sex.

"Aiight calm down big nigga no sex remember." I said looking down at my lap.

"Mike why you have to be so silly?"

"What I couldn't say lil nigga cause we both know he ain't little." I said hugging her. I just watched as she shook her head.

"Baby we have a few more weeks! Are you ready? "

"Yess my wooha has so much pressure on it."

"We have everything we need right?"

"Yess baby we have more then enough stuff. We received everything at the babyshower. We still haven't opened everything."