Interesting Information

Baby woke to her alarm blaring. Ugh. That thing was annoying as fuck. She practically broke the damn thing as she slammed the snooze button. It took one glance at the time for her to shoot outta bed.

"AW HELL, I'M GONNA BE LA-" She took a second glance at the clock. Wait, it's only 5:10? Huh. She didn't get up late. That's a first. She normally had to rush if she actually wanted to see her friends before school. Weird. Oh well, she was awake now. Might as well get ready. Even though that meant she just lost the small amount of precious sleep she got during this ungodly hour. She figured she might as well get ready.

As soon as Baby finished getting ready, she decided to head downstairs. Her parents were still asleep, but her older brother was downstairs. He was by the fridge eating his breakfast: a bunch of cold pizza from Freddy Fazbear's. Actually, he wasn't really eating it as much as was chipmunking it. It was as if he was trying to see how many slices he could fit in his mouth before swallowing. She let out a noise of disgust. "Can't you at least swallow the food you already have in your mouth before putting more in?" Ennard turned around. "Oh hwey wittle zis. Ywore oop raly." She raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, what? I can't understand you with the ten slices of pizza in your mouth."

"Hwold onb." Ennard then proceeded to actually try and chew his food. It was a good two minutes before he could actually speak clearly again, so Baby took the opportunity to violently shove a Poptart in the toaster while she waited.

"I said, hey little sis, you're up early."

"Yeah, I am."

"I didn't think you were physically capable of doing that."

"Shut up. It should be illegal to get up before the sun does."

Ennard snorted. "Whatever. At least we have spare time to... I don't know actually. Talk I guess?"

"About what?"

"I don't know!" He paused for a moment before a lopsided grin appeared on his face. "Oh, I know! Did you hear there's gonna be a new girl at school?" Baby rolled her eyes. "You know, I don't understand why everyone treats new kids like they're some celebrity coming to visit. I'd be pissed if I was the discussion of the school before I even arrived."

"Aw, come on! It's interesting!"

"No, it's not. It's literally just another face to pass by in the hallway. I mean, do you even know anything about her?  Do you even know her name yet?"

"Nah. All I've heard is that she's from France."

"Wow. Truly exciting information right there."

"It is! This could be another potential member to our friend groups! Or maybe for you, it could be potential girlfriend~" Ennard wiggled his eyebrows while saying the last word.

Baby choked. "What makes you think I want a girlfriend!?!" He waved her off. "Please, let's be real. You're lonely as fudge." Baby's face turned redder than it usually was. "I am not! Besides, I may not even like her at all!"

"Suuuure. I know you-" Baby cut Ennard off, grabbing both her Poptart and her backpack and walking out the door. "Okay, end of conversation. Bye Ennard, see you later!"

She was sure he'd bug her more about it later. Oh well. Time to head to the deepest, darkest, cruelest, nastiest, inhuman, demented, brutal, wicked, and most vicious part of Hell: school. It was a long descent, and unusually quiet for once. She felt like she was missing something...

"BABY!"

"BABY!"

"BABY!"

Oh yeah. That was what was missing. She turned sighed and turned around to the source of the voices. The Bidybabs skidded to a halt in front of her. Well, they weren't actually named the Bidybabs. The three siblings were named Blaine, Bobbie, and Easton. That was her nickname for them though. Occasionally she would call Easton Electrobab because the kid was always full of static electricity. The three of them were freshmen. They started following Baby like she was their leader or something on literally the first day. She wasn't particularly popular or anything so she couldn't understand why, but they were alright so she wasn't gonna complain.

"Jeez, I was wondering why it was so quiet."

"Yeah, sorry we're kinda late. Morgan and Monroe wouldn't stop talking to us."

Morgan and Monroe? Those weird kids with the masks everyone called the Minireenas? That was odd. Baby was under the impression they didn't talk to anybody. They just giggled constantly and obnoxiously instead.

"Really? I thought those two never spoke actual words. Like ever."

"We were just as surprised as you."

"Yeah, they kept going on about some new girl."

The redhead groaned. Not this again. "Seriously? Where do you guys even get this information from?" One of the Bidybabs shrugged. "I dunno, try asking the Minireenas."

"Yes, because after those two spoke their first words in probably years, I'm sure they'll disclose that information to me in detail." Highly unlikely. The Minireenas avoided Baby like she was the plague. She still didn't know why. "Okay, fair point."

The rest of the walk was mindless chatter until they arrived at school. As per usual, Baby separated from the Babs. They always went to hang out with Bonnet, some pink haired freshman girl she didn't know very well. She gave her a quick hello and said bye to Babs before heading to the cafeteria. Baby normally met her other dork friends in the cafeteria before first period.

She shoved open one of doors to the cafeteria and quickly located her friends. They were here before her like always. She walked over and took a seat. "Hey dorks"

"G-GOOD MORNING!"

"Hey!"

"Mornin' fellow dork."

"Hey, dude."

"Did I miss anything interesting?"

Freddy raised his hand and started waving it dramatically. "OOOH OOOH I K-KNOW, DID YOU H-HEAR ABOUT THE NEW-" She cut him off. "I swear to god, If you finish that off with girl, I'm gonna be hella upset."

"A-ACTUALLY, I WAS GONNA SAY.... UHHH.. FEMALE?" His little rabbit puppet piped up. "That's pretty much the same thing dummy!" Freddy frowned. "IT IS NOT! A-AND WHO ARE C-CALLING A DUMMY?? AT LEAST I D-DON'T HAVE A DUMMY'S HAND SHOVED UP MY BUTT!"

"I think you just inadvertently agreed that you're a dummy."

"NO, I D-DIDN'T!"

Freddy continued to argue with... himself? Bon Bon??? Baby still wasn't sure if that rabbit was alive or not. Either way, it was way too early for this shit. She turned to Foxy instead. "Do you think they'll stop before we have to go to class?"

"Oh, definitely not."

"Wanna go hang out in front of the classroom while those morons two argue?

"Sure." The two stood up right as Yenndo joined in on the argument. "Hey, Lolbit you wanna come too?"

"Well, I'm sure as hell not staying here dude."

----------------------------------------------------------
Great start to a shit story amirite?