Foxx adventures

Enjoy this doodle I made at 1 in the morning
----------------------------

Lolbit and Foxy had to wait by the car for their sister Mykie. Or as Lolbit liked to call her, Mango. She was taking ten damn years to show up. Lolbit figured she was probably walking her girlfriend out or whatever the fuck it is those two do. Either way, Lolbit was hella fucking bored. She pulled out her phone and decided to text the SGP aka Baby to make sure she wasn't six feet under. She didn't show up to Mr. Schmidt's class and Lolbit was starting to suspect SGP's theory of Afton being a murderer was true. But as it turns out, SGP wasn't dead because she responded.

DefiniteClown(SGP): Nah, I'm fine. I just kinda sorta maybe 100% skipped

Typical. Lolbit was slightly offended that she wasn't asked if she wanted to skip, but then again SGP usually forgot anyways. Lolbit decided to ask Shortstop if she needed a ride. If she had to wait for anybody else today she was gonna jack some people the fuck up.

DefiniteClown(SGP): Nah, I'm already at my house. Ballora is here too.

Oooh she is, is she? Lolbit decided to fuck with her a little and ask if she was having some fun with Dancey-Pants. She already shipped them (but then again Lolbit shipped everyone). Though it didn't really help that French Fry was clearly flirting with the Small Gay Peanut already, even if she was too dense to notice. Typical Peanut behavior.

DefiniteClown(SGP): Shut up.

Also typical peanut behavior. However, Lolbit was having too much fun so she politely declined the offer. She decided to inform Peanut Child that she should be enjoying Cleavage Queen's company since it would be a while until they got there. She didn't get a response, but SGP read it. Lolbit assumed she didn't respond because she was having a little peanut crisis right now. The thought made her laugh. Mango decided to pop up behind her at that very moment.

"What are you laughing about?"

"I'll tell you later dude."

"Okay... are you two ready to go? You're going to Scarlett's place right?"

"Yep."

"About time too bro. You took twenty-five years to get here."

"Oh yeah, my bad. Sorry 'bout that." Mangos apologized as she climbed into the car. Foxy called shotgun, which sucks because nobody wants to ride in the fucking back. You can't turn off the trash music your siblings put on from the back seat. So as per the norm, her siblings put on the worst possible radio station in existence. Bleh. As Mango jammed her keys into the ignition Lolbit got an idea. She flung herself between the two front seats and shouted. "WAIT, CAN WE TAKE THE LONG WAY?"

Genderless Fox Potato and Fruit Basket exchanged glances. "Why do you WANT to go the long way?"

"BECAUSE IT'S IMPERATIVE."

Foxy cocked an eyebrow. "Imperative to what?"

"IMPERATIVE TO THE GAY!"

Mango grinned. "Well, in that case, I'll drive as slow as possible."

"HELL YEAH THANKS MANGO!" Lolbit quickly changed the radio station and slipped back into her seat.

 After they bid their goodbyes to their sister the two siblings walked up to the front door of the Jones house. Foxy picked up a half-eaten loaf of bread by the door. "Why is there a loaf of bread here?"

"Hell if know dude." Lolbit pounded on the doorway harder and longer than necessary. There was a muffled "Holy mother of fuck that spooked me. HOLD ON A SECOND DAMN SHIT." through the door before it opened.

"There you two are! What the hell took you so damn long?"

"Sorry dude. We accidentally took the long way here."

Crybaby eyed them suspiciously. "My bullshit detector is going off."

"Yeah, but you can't prove anything man." Before the clown child could say anything in retaliation Lolbit cut her off. "Did you have fun all alone with Spider Queen?"

"Who are you talking ab- oh wait, you mean Ballora."

"Obviously. Did you have fuuuuunnn with heeerrr?" Babeh's face flushed redder than it usually was. "I g-guess..." She muttered awkwardly.

"Please, you had a great fucking time dude."

Baby socked Lolbit in the arm.

"Ow! Still worth it though."

Baby rolled her eyes. "Just get your asses in here." she stepped aside to let them in. Foxy handed Shortstop the loaf of bread. "This was by your front door." She groaned. "Ennard must've left it there again."

"Wait, again?"

Fox potato and clown girl continued to have an uninteresting conversation about the weird things Ennard does with bread. Lolbit didn't wanna be apart of that weird shit so she made a beeline towards Spider Woman.

She had some questions to ask.