part 1

So this story has been in my drafts since like February so I thought I'd publish it coz...why not

Barry groaned as he stepped out side it was raining and he didn't have an umbrella people were running to find shelter in shops and holding there coats and bags over there heads to try keep dry.

He herd wet foot steps and turned his attention to see where they were coming from a woman around his age stood a few steps away from him her skin was pale her cheeks were flushed and her clothes were soaked and her hair was dark and curly due to the rain her breath was ragged and her hands were shaking.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked quickly.

Barry just gapped at her this was by far the strangest thing that had ever happened to him he shook his head "a fiancé/wife?"

Barry shook his head again.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled before  closing the space between them connecting there lips. her lips were cold and they quivered ever so slightly against his own he tried to pull away still not sure of what was going on but she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to her.

The kiss was something he'd never exsperence before

She pulled away for a breath and muttered "just go with it and tell me when he's gone"

"I..." kiss "really..." kiss "don't..." kiss "understand..." barry said between kisses.

She didn't say anything just carried on kissing him like it was something she did everyday.

He finally gave in and placed his hands on either side of her waist she hummed softly in approval he felt her tense when heavy foot steps ran past them.

She pulled away and smiled at him "thankyou" she began to turn around to walk away but he caught her wrist.

"Wait!"

She turned around to look at him "I don't even know you name I'm Barry Allen by the way"

The girl smirked "wouldn't you like to know" she yelled before turning her back and running away.

Barry just stood there and watched her go he was only partly awear of the cold rain running down his face.

He was sure he'd never been kissed like that before and he'd never felt that before.

He turned around and started walking home.

It had been a very strange night.

2 weeks later

Barry walked into the coffee shop and was greated by the bitter smell of coffee his attention was drawn to a table near the back where a woman sat she was on the phone and typing on her laptop at the same time.

She turned her head slightly to the right.

It was her.

Barry ordered 2 coffees and began to approach her table.

"I told you I'd have the papers by Tuesday and it's Sunday my day off if I might add...no...of course I can't get them to you now...I'm not a miracle worker...fine...I'll try get them done by Monday morning... yes sir" she groaned in fustration and slammed her laptop lid shut.

She jumped when she saw barry her hand flying to her heart "what are you doing here?"

Barry shrugged and sat in the seat opposite her "I get coffee here"

"No I mean like here like my table here. you can take a seat by the way" she said sarcastically.

"I bought you a coffee you looked like you needed it"

She accepted the coffee and sighed "thank you but you still didn't anwser my question"

"I wanted to talk and know your name you do remember me right? I haven't been able to stop thinking about you...wait did that sound creepy I didn't mean for it to sound creepy sorry I just want to talk I'm not a stalker or anything promise"

She giggled "my names Caitlin and of course I remember you Barry it's not everyday you kiss a stranger in the rain"

Barry smiled "Its nice to finally know your name caitlin would-would you I mean would you like to get dinner with me"

Caitlin beamed at him "of course"