part 13

When barry got home it was 4 in the morning and caitlin was still up watching 'The Originals' and was wrapped in a red fluffy blanket.

He closed the door quitly "hey, what are you still doing up?"

"I remeber reading something saying that a couple should never go to sleep without resolving an argument"

Wroldlessly barry sat down next to her and pulled her ankles on to his lap "then let's talk"

"I-I understand if you want to call off the wedding it's better to do it now then in a year or in 10 years because I don't want to waste your time..."

"Wait. What makes you wish I want to call of our wedding?"

"Well I just assumed because we had an argument and-"

"Ok cait I don't want to call of the wedding and your defently Not a waste of my time because I want to marry you and grown old with you and yes we had one argument but that was bound to happen sooner or later because wedding planning is stress full I get that now but you need to understand that I love you and just becuse I was mad at you it doesn't mean I've stoped loving you"

"I love you too" Caitlin whispered pressing her lips firmly against his Barry grinned and pulled her top over her hand and carelessly threw it on the floor.

His lips kissed down her throat and back up slowly and he nipped her skin ever so often.

"We still need to talk" caitlin rasped as Barry pulled away to stand up and pull his own shirt over his head

"After" he mumered lifting her up her legs easily going around his waste.

"M'kay...bedroom"

Barry didnt reply just started walking into the hall way but his knee hit the door frame with a lound thud "Ow" he said pulling his lips away from caitlin and putting her down.

"Are you ok?" She asked concerned but couldn't keep the giggle at bay.

"I'm fine" he said limping his way to the sofa and sitting down.

Caitlin laughed and sat down next to him "its not funny" Barry pouted pretending to be emotionally hurt.

"Your right it's not funny becuse we can't have sex anymore" Caitlin sighed dramatically.

And just like that barrys leg was miraculously healed.
***
Caitlin was brought out of her thoughts by her daughters cry.

"She's hungry" Caitlin muttered

Barry reached out a hand to her and hesertently she took it and he pulled her closer to him.

"You Mrs.Allen need to sit still for at least 5 minuets your always busy doing something weather it's looking after cassie or me or helping us with the latest meta human and I think, no I know it's getting to you Cait you've been doing everything by your self for almost a year now let me help you" he pleaded.

Caitlin sighed "I know you don't rember us but my barry is in there somewhere and I miss him so so much and when ever I see you it makes me get this stupid butterfly feeling in my stomach but I also want to cry becuse you don't rember our wedding day you don't rember the first time that I told you I loved you, you don't rember what side of the bed I sleep on and you don't rember the day they told us we were having a baby girl" Caitlin said by now tears were streaming down her cheeks and she was desperately trying to wipe them away.

Barry brought her in for a hug "you don't know how badly I want to remeber all those things and more I want to know how I felt seeing you walk down that isle and I want to rember what you wore on our first date and I want to remeber feeling cassie kick for the first time I want to rember everything about you and our life but for now will it help if I told you that I know you sleep on the left side of the bed"

Caitlin's eyes widened "how?"

"I got a had a flash back of you lying in bed while pregnant with cassie it ws only for a second but I rembered"

Caitlin closed her eyes and a stray tear fell from them.

"I don't know what to do" she whispered her voice cracking

"You let me help you and you let me love you"