4

The wedding
Dress above is Sophias wedding dress

Third Person POV

Sophia walked down the aisle with her brother. Her father passed away around a year ago so her brother would walk her down the aisle.

TIME SKIP to the honeymoon

Sophia's POV

I'm happy to call myself Sophia Dallas. We are at a hotel in Hawaii. Cameron is sitting down on the bed. He wants to talk about something. I sit next to him and he says something I didn't except him to say.

"Sophia do you want to have children together." That sentence was just what I was thinking. "Yes I do want kids." Cameron dragged me to the bedroom and we didn't come out until the next morning.

NEXT WEEK

Today I was feeling a little queasy and exhausted. We came back from our honeymoon today. As soon as we got into the house I fainted. The last thing I rember was being held by two strong muscular arms. Then everything went black.

Cameron's P.O.V.

When Sophia and I walked into our house she fainted. I caught right before she blacked out. I called 911 and told them that she had fainted. They said they would be there in 10 to 15 minutes. After a couple of minutes I heard sirens. The ambulance is finally here. They took her away to the hospital in the ambulance while I followed in my car.

After they took tests on her. The results are in. The doctor walks in with a happy smile on his face. How the Fuck can he smile when my wife is unconscious. "Mr. Dallas we have some good news. Your wife is pregnant with twins." I started smiling like crazy. I can't believe that I'm going to be a dad in only 9 months. I can't wait.