3

Chris' POV
I gently laid my hands behind my head on the bed. I knew I needed to spend more time with her. But.. It's just- these past 5 years have been great. But this past year... I just don't know where I went wrong. Sighing, I walk downstairs to my closet.. That was originally supposed to be a 5 car garage. I walked to the rack and pulled out this black dress bag, unzipping it I take out this red two piece dress, then I grabbed the matching heels I had bought her. I smirked at the thought of how beautiful she was going to look. Grabbing my clothes as well, I run upstairs and lay everything out properly. I then walked over to my jewelry closet and pulled out the box of diamond earrings and necklace that I bought her, putting it right next to her dress on the bed. She is going to be a queen, no matter what.. she'll always be my queen. Smiling, I ran into the other room and quickly got in the shower. Putting on some music, I slipped off my ring, and chains as I began to strip and walk into the shower. Singing along, I was in a good mood for he first time in a long time.

Amans POV
Letting out a long breath, I had walked out of the shower. Surprised that Chris hasn't barged in yet. I began to rub lotion all over my body before I did my makeup. Wrapping just a towel around my body, I began to beat my face. After a short 30 minutes, I was almost ready. Slipping on my undergarments I was completely shooken when Chris came barging in.

Chris: "oh shit sorry"  *covers eyes and turns around*

Once I had realized it was him, I laughed and let out the breath I was holding.

Me: "it's ok baby"

He smiled and turned around, eyeing me up and down with a smirk. He gently let his tongue run across his bottom lip.

Chris: "my baby looking fine as fuck"

Me: "yeah, yeah" I said blushing
"Where are your clothes" I asked noticing he was only wearing boxers.

Chris: "I was gonna put em on after I showed you your fit ma."

He then swiftly walked over to me, came behind And and gently let his hand over my eyes without ruining my makeup, he held onto my waist as we walking over to the bed. He then stepped to the side and allowed me to open my eyes. He was grinning from ear to ear as my jaw dropped. It was a beautiful dress.. with an amazing jewelry set. I quickly turned to him and wrapped my arms around him for a hug as I began kissing his lips over and over and over again.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much baby"

"Yeah yeah, now put that on for me ma, I'll be back in 30"

With a wink, he swiftly walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Now blushing, I went back to the bathroom to do my hair.

Chris' pov
Walking back to the bathroom, I couldn't help but to keep smiling. She is happy. Is all I could think about. Her happiness is my happiness. And I'd die to see her happy. Now in an even better mood, I began dancing around as I rubbed on my deodorant and spritzed on some cologne. Tossing on my suit, I spritzed on some  more. Putting on my ring, and tucking in my chains. I was pretty much done. Combing out my hair, I put on a watch and went to put on my shoes. Once I was officially ready, I tucked in my wallet and phone into my pocket. I quickly checked, making sure Amans room door was closed, I ran downstairs and grabbed the box. Making my way outside I put it in the glove department in the Lamborghini. Quickly making my way back in the house. I pulled out my phone and called one of my boys.

Hello? Y'all leave yet?

Hey, nah we finna leave in about 30

Aight, I'll be there once y'all are out.