14

(If y'all wanna know what Aman looks like, I never intended on putting up a pic because I wanted y'all to use your imagination but here, I guess you can say this is her.^^ but if y'all had a vivid image of your own, continue to use that)

Omniscient POV
Day after day, show after show Trey witnessed his best friend get weaker and weaker. He had noticed chris took longer to respond to things, chris had trouble when he was on stage sometimes doing crazy things.

It was like he'd do a backflip but once he'd land he'd stop for a second to collect himself before continuing. During bus drives he'd easily doze off where typically he would stay awake and hyper the whole time.

Luckily they were at their last show of the U.S part, was part was the European leg kicks in almost immediately giving chris no chance to rest.

Trey worried about him, he'd nap but stay alert at night. Chris always pretended as if nothing was wrong, when in reality even he knew.

"You good?" Trey woke chris up?

"Huh? Oh, yeah obviously chillin just .. excited to perform in LA tonight then we hit the road again"

"Overseas will be fun even though we're only there for a sh- anyways you good? You feeling good?" Trey repeated.

"Yeah, what would be wrong with me?"

"Nothing.. nothing.. you nervous?"

Chris now opened his eyes all the way sitting up in his seat as he stared out the window"

"Nah, nothing like performing your last show in your city"

"Sir, adoptive city, you're from tap-"

Chris snapped his head "you got the point"

"Hey man if it makes you feel better, atleast you can do all of this, Michael Jackson died before touring"

"He hated touring so your point is irrelevant"

Trey slowly turned away from chris deciding to leave the conversation there. It was a few moments of silence before chris spoke up again.

"Is she coming?"

"Who? Aman? Yeah, she's bringing all the kids too"

Chris smiled. A genuine smile which was rare to see him with anymore unless he was on stage or doing meet and greets.

"You know what that means right" Trey smirked but also got ready to run away before chris got to him.

"What?"

"You Better jack off now because we both know you can't-"

Before he could even finish chris tele-transported to trey and began to beat him. Since his punches weren't as heavy as they would've been if he was healthy, Trey survived.

-

For the last meet and greets, chris had cupcakes and exclusive shirts for everyone. Just a thank you to his fans.

Meanwhile Aman got her and the kids ready. Matching the twins in little "run it" outfits, dressing royalty In a matching velvet pink matching top and bottom. Aman threw on a a red bodycon dress with matching old skool vans.

Leaving her long natural waves down, she did simple makeup, grabbed the kids and out the door they went. Little did they know this would be all of their last times seeing chris perform live.

Trey had pretty much gotten word out there, without exposing the truth so that everyone can push their feelings to the side and come to this show. Even if people came to the other shows, he wanted them here tonight.. this was special.