16

Weeks had passed, tour was finally over and they there finally in LA. Chris was worn out, but still made himself seem like he was alright. Trey knew he was depressed, the last show of the tour chris couldn't stop crying after his speech. Trey had to drag him out of the arena... all night that night chris stayed alone.

Figuring he didn't have much time left, chris jumped into finalizing and getting everything ready for his death. Trey focused on trying to keep him alive for as long as he can, even though he knows there is nothing he can do. Aman just focused on throwing a welcome home party for chris.. and trey.

Since their return, chris hadn't met anyone except the kids and Trey. He didn't want to be seen, being that at this point he's white, boney, has dark sunken in eyes and his facial hair makes him look worse. Like a walking skeleton. He's lost all life in his eyes.. he was suffering but never complains, he believes this is just what he deserves for all his sins.

"I want the dark brown casket with red velvet inside and gold detail, why is that so hard for them to understand?" Chris let out frustrated as he looked at mark.

"They have your measurements all right, it's just the designs.. you really want that graffiti on there?"

"Yes nigga, art is a part of my life and I want to take that with me. Why is it so wrong that I want a few of my painting remade?"

Mark let out a breath and spoke into the phone.

"My client needs those painting just please put it on there and have it ready as soon as possible-"

"WHAT UP WHAT UP WHAT UPPPPP YA MAN IS HERE" trey came bursting through the door.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" chris yelled and pointed at mark who was on the phone trying to concentrate.

"Yeah just send me the bill.. you guys have my address.. yeah. Mhm. Ok. Thank you goodbye" mark ended the call and leaned back on the couch holding his forehead.

"I can pay mark. My shit don't worry I got it-"

"Just let me do it chris" he turned to chris with red eyes. Chris' face softened as he looked down at his shoes. Trey cleared his throat in attempts to lighten the mood.

"So... I'm taking you out on Saturday chris..." he trailed off staring at the two sad men in front of him.

Mark looked up knowing that he was talking about the party. Chris looked up and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I told yo ass that I don't want to go anywhere."

"Relax.."

"Oh!" Mark interrupted as he quickly dug into his briefcase pulling out a stack of papers.

"Here is everything, from will, to divorce, custody.. property.. everything you needed" he said handing chris the stack.

He stared at it with wide eyes then looked at trey, then back to the papers in his hands. His eyes began to feel a familiar burn as they got blurry with water.

"Now how the fuck did you do all of this so fast" he said flipping through the sheets.

"You know me chris. I'm Mark. I can do it all"

"So my kids really ain't mine anymore huh. Nor is this house... cars... my wife.. my money... what a time to be alive." Trey laughed.

"You livin under my orders now bitch" trey smiled as he stared chris up and down. That only cause chris to smirk and flip to a page of the many in front of him.

"Sir, Incase you forgot almost all my shit Belongs to my girl not you. Whatever she chooses to share with you will partially be yours.. and the tiny amount I gave you doesn't threaten me at all." He smiled and flipped back to the first page. Trey threw himself on the chair with a frown. Mark watched the scene amused.

"Do you think your fans know?" Trey inquired

"About my death? Nah. But I'm sure they know that something is up.."

"Have you planned the funeral?"

"I'm in the process of finalizing everything... I want my fans involved somehow. They don't deserve to be sad but the at the same time they don't deserve to be out of the loop..."  he stated simply.

"How?" Now Mark spoke up for Trey.

"How what?"

"How are you doing all of this.. talking about all of this in such ease. As if you're planning a roadtrip. I've seen you more stressed about what shoes you need to wear to court."

Chris let out a low and raspy chuckle.. "I've accepted it Mark. What is... is"  it was silent until chris spoke up again.. "Y'all relax. All these videos and pics and songs of me will get y'all through the rest of your lives. Especially since new content will be released once I go" He cheesed knowing that only he knew what the videos looked like and what the albums sounded like. He had everything prepared. Some of his best work would be released after his death, sadly he wouldn't even be here to witness the success.

"And don't worry, I won't bother y'all after I'm gone. I'm sure Satan won't even let me pay any visits anyways" chris smiled again and Trey furrowed his eyebrows. Mark genuinely looked concerned.

-
Days had passed chris continued to keep his distance from everyone, he knew his time was coming as every single day the little amount of strength he had left was slowly leaving his body. Every night he would vomit blood but would lay in the bathroom since he couldn't get up alone.

Dragging himself towards the cabinet, he shuffled through it for the pills. Taking them in his hands, he sat there contemplating as tears rolled down his cheeks. His body in excruciating pain every time he sniffled.

These were for when he gave up, when he knew he couldn't take it anymore. An easy go... suicide pills... letting his other hand fall on the cap of the bottle, he closed his eyes as anger aroused in him. With all his strength, he threw the bottle at the wall and held his head in his hands..

Crying silently in the dark is how he let his nights pass by. Struggling to move and talk.. even breath is now he went about his days.

Aman was unfazed, her only stress was the planning of this party... the boys did a great job in keeping her out of the loop. If only she knew...

Trey stays up every night worried about chris but he knew there was nothing he can do.. instead he just prayed that chris would make it to see everyone one last time.

___________________
This chapter is bad I know I know. But listen. The good chapter. Or so I hope. Is the next one.... I needed something to fill in the gap :) also. Did I fail to mention?

Lmfao oops.

Next chapter is the last one.

Thank you guys for rocking with me throughout this whole book *series* it means a lot.

Check out my new book "Obsession"

And if y'all want I can make a sequel to "the student" but I kind of like the way it ended because y'all get to form your own story of what happened after that..

Anywho.. love you guys.. ❤️