4

Aman
A few months had passed. Chris went to, well he said he was going to VA but I saw a picture of him in New York with Rob.

Do I care?

Pshh nah

I did when he first started acting like this, at this point I try not to. So when I'm not busy modeling, I sit at home alone. Kids typically go to grandmas over the weekend.

So it's just a Saturday alone

???: "knock knock knock bitch. The life of the party is here"

I immediately turned my head to the door to see Trey walking in with a box of pizza and wine in his hands.

Me: "TREYY"

I jumped up and gave him a hug. It had been a while since I've last seen him.

Trey: "girl you gon drop the food damn... and I'm hungry don't make me hangry"

Me: "you're ugly for that, but what brings you round' these parts"

Trey: "heard you were solo on this fine Saturday evening, figured I might drop by and see what's up with best friend.. but if you want me to leave..." *tries picking up box from counter*

Me: "NO. Let's eat"

Trey: "read my mind. Sit down lil girl. Let daddy pour you food" *winks as he grabs two glasses and plates*

_

A pizza and 3 glasses of wine in, trey and I were sitting on the couch cracking jokes with the sound of a movie in the background.

Trey: "so what's up with Chris?"

Me: "what do you mean?"

Trey:"you know what I mean A, he's been acting weird even with me. Does he treat you n' the kids right?"

Me: "I mean it's definitely not the same but doesn't that come with marriage? He'll be fine.
I don't wanna worry about that right now"

Trey: "aight ma.. whatever you say goes" *puts hands up in defense* "when's ya next show? I wanna go"

I sort of jumped up when he said that. It was new to my ears that someone wanted to go to one of my fashion shows. Chris went to the first few when I was starting off and well...

A while passes by and he developed this new behavior..

"Next Saturday New York, Gucci"

"Aight bet, but look at you making big moves. YAS SIS"

TREY POV
After a night of positivity, catching up and laughter. A fell asleep on my lap. So slowly, I lifted her up and took her upstairs.

After tucking her in, I checked the time. It was pretty late for me to go home. So I grabbed a sheet and pillow and went back to the couch.

Aman should've left him after he slept with Rob. But that damn accident made her weak again. Chris doesn't care. I know him better than anyone else. Ol' dude ain't gon change.

Sighing, I went to sleep.

-
CHRIS' POV

"Shirt off

Skirt off

Panties off

Keep the heels on and come to daddy"