13

Chris' POV
I scrammed around the hotel room looking for my jacket. "Where's my jacket" I said outloud as I paced the room, as Trey pops out of nowhere and chucks it at me.

"Where the f-"

"It was right there the whole time" he pointed. I thanked him and scrambled to throw on my outfit.

" How does this look?" I questioned him as he stared me up and down examining my choice.

"With those glasses it'll be A. FIT" he clapped between each syllable.

"You sure? Should I take this off and wear a sweatshirt instead. What about a jean jacket? Or I can just not go that works too"

I was shut up with a pillow being thrown to my face almost knocking me to the ground.

So this outfit was final, Givenchy coat, and shirt, black jeans and old school vans.

(cropped out his hair bc in this book he has blonde hair at the moment)

Trey wore a white shirt with a Gucci leather jacket over it jeans and Gucci shoes.  I was nervous to go, it has been a while since I'd been to her fashion shows.

Bad on my part I know.

I didn't even intend on coming, it just blurted out of my mouth that day. But the heart wants what it wants right? So knowing I have a show in Houston tomorrow, here I am in New York for these shows.  I just hope she wants me here..

"Leggo lemon drop" I was snapped out of my daze by trey slapping his hand on my shoulder.

Gulping my spit, I nodded and we headed out the door down to the main floor then into the pool of papz. Putting on my glasses, I put my hand up to get rid of the flash as we made our way to the car.

"Chris is it true you and Aman are getting divorced?"
"Sources have it that Trey and Aman are cheating behind your back"
"Did trey steal your girl?!"
"Chris are you guys f-"

I turned around abruptly and smiled while squinting my eyes and removing my glasses.

"Y'all might wanna recheck y'all sources cause none of that shit is true. Matter of fact I'm going to go see MY woman strut the runway right about now with my BEST FRIEND and HERS Mr, Trey Songz. What goes on in my life is only what I know, what you guys know is what I want y'all to know. Just know, whatever y'all see is completely A OKAY with me so don't inform me or try to tell me shit that is false or that I approve of. Aight? Y'all don't even know what y'all are reporting, just a bunch of bullshit. Don't get that shit twisted. Now if you'll excuse me I'm getting late. Deuces." I chucked up the two and put on my glasses as I walked into the car what was waiting for us leaving the papz shocked.

"Classy response."trey said as we sat down.

"Stay classy my friend. That's my new motto"  I replied and looked out the window, trying to control my nervousness.  Doing my breathing exercises. If I wasn't dying, right about now I'd pull out a cigarette. Coaching myself through it as we made our way to the spot.