5

Aman
It was the morning of the fashion show, I was nervous but Trey was trying his best to calm me down.

It's weird I've done so many shows yet right now I'm nervous. Maybe it's because trey is here.

Trey:"here drink this water SLOWLY. And calm down. Take deep breaths in and out and you'll be ok don't worry. Strut your fine self down that runway and your number one fan 'me' *whispers* will cheer you on"

Me: "but-"

Trey: "no buts or ifs, finish your makeup, put on your fit and march those happy hips out there I ain't fly out here for nothing"

Like that he was out to go sit down. Just like that I took deep breaths in and obeyed.

As they pinned up this Gucci dress to make it look the way they want, hairstylists were working on making my long hair look exotic.. that was the theme I guess. I was handed this beautiful bag then went into line.

I kept treys words in my mind as it was my turn to walk out. I put on my game face and swayed my hips back and fourth.. walking out and owning that runway.

There stood trey, first row, seat closest to the stage. He had his phone out like a soccer mom. Jaw dropped to the ground as he saw me. Smiling and cheering...

I did my BBP (bad bitch pose) then graced my way back.

Quickly changing into my next fit, I walked back out.

Once we all went back for our last round around, I quickly changed so I could meet up with trey.

As I put on my shirt, I heard a faint knock...

"Girly can I come in"

"YEAH"

I ran over and opened it, it was trey. He immediately gave me a hug. Once he walked in, I closed the door again.

Trey: "I- I'm- bitch I'm speechless. I wasn't expecting that... YOU DID SO GOOD. I-
Bih best believe I'm coming to ALL of your shows the fuck. FUCK IT UP."

Me:"awe thanks T that means a lot, also thanks again for even coming in the first place I reall-"

He put his finger on my lips to shut me up.

Trey: "now what best friend would I be if I ain't come out to support but like I said I'm coming to all of these whether you like it or not I'll stalk yo ass down if I need to"

I rolled my eyes, pushed his hand away and giggled...

Trey:"I sent that video to yo mans tho"

I sighed and proceeded to take off my makeup.

Chris' POV

Rob: "you know when they're coming back?"

Me: "huh? Oh um Monday or Tuesday"

I was watching these videos trey sent as rob laid in my lap. My girl looked good as shit waking down that runway. With that bad bitch look and all. I smiled down at my screen.

Rob: "who you talkin to"

I put my phone down.

Me: "huh oh sorry mom sent me a pic of ro."

Rob: "mmhm"

  Chris: "rob don't be like that, you know I love you"

Rob: *blushes* "I know"