15

Being that chris didn't have too much time left in LA before they left for overseas, he let Trey go home with Aman, as he stayed in his home alone to work out business.

Calling his lawyer, Mark over the very same night, he began to write his will and file divorce. He also began working on custody papers as well as anything else that he needed to sign official papers for. Everything was going to his children, Aman and Trey. Certain things to his family.

Mark watched the person he thought of like his nephew write with many papers in front of him as tears fell out of his eyes. He was confused as to what was happening and why..

"Son, should I know somethings?" He rested his hand on chris' shoulder causing chris to close his eyes as his lip trembled. He dropped the pen and immediately shifted to embrace mark, crying on his shoulder.  He soothed Chris, wiping a few of his own tears.

"I'm dying man. Faster than I thought. I thought I can file for all this shit after the European leg but I'm not even sure if I'll make it passed that. I'm dying" he whispered the last part as he cried Harder, his head throbbing with each tear escaping.

Mark pushing him off of him and held his shoulder, with a confused face and teary eyes.

"What did you just say?"

Chris looked away..

"I have aids .. and cancer.. the worst stage.. I ain't taking meds or anything because doc said either way I'm going to die"

Marks jaw fell to the ground as he held chris tighter and began crying.

-
Minutes passed by as Mark and Chris sat there going through all emotions, reminiscing about the past and talking about the future.  Chris finished up signing and writing everything he needed to as he handed them to mark.

"Oh chris, I'm also going to need her signatures on the divo-"

"Can't I just forge it?!" Chris whined.

"No, but if you want I can drop them off with Trey right now"

Chris thought, then nodded and handed them over as he helped mark out and went back into his room. He called Trey.

"...whatttt" he heard trey complain as he realized that it was 3am and normal people were asleep.

"Shit, I forgot you were asleep."

"IT-" trey lowered his tone when he saw Aman beside him.. "it's 3 am bitch" he whisper yelled.

"Yeah I know that now, anyways, Mark's on his way with divorce papers , ima need you to fool her into signing those without reading them so I can give them to mark tomorrow before we leave"

Treys eyes bulged out of his head.

"NOW?" He whispered.

"Yes" chris smiled.. "pleaseeeeeeeeeee for a dying man" chris begged like a child.

"Man.. " trey repeating in disgust. "Id only do this shit for you. Goodbye, see you tomorrow"  trey said slightly annoyed, mainly because he was tired.

"I love you baby daddy" chris kissed through the phone before hanging up.

Throwing himself on his bed... boy did he miss his bed. 

"I hope hell has a soft ass bed." He muttered getting lost in the black of his eyelids.

Meanwhile Trey slowly lifted her arm from his chest as he slipped out of bed and threw on some shorts and slides. Making his way downstairs, he stood in the hallway falling every here and there from the sleep that was taking over his body until the door was knocked on.