17

Chris' POV
"Come on chris, you can do this. One more stroke just one more.."

I grabbed the razor with my shakey hand and inched it towards my face. This was harder than usual. I don't know why my hands can't keep still, it pains to lift my arms. I think all that touring whilst being unhealthy is finally taking its toll on me.

"You can do this nigga." I connected the cold blades with the final few hairs on my cheek and drug down. Admiring my skinny and lifeless skull, I washed my face and went about my day. I wouldn't even be putting in this extra effort if it wasn't for Treys dumb plan to take me out.

One trembling step at a time, I made my way over to the clothes that Trey said I have to wear. It was a simple black button up with yellow pants that were cuffed on the bottom and white Air Force ones. According to him I need to stop dressing depressed and start dressing light and fun like I used to. Throwing it on, I figured I needed to cover my eye sockets so I paired the outfit with some sunglasses and almost crawled down the stairs.

Everything was so painful but I didn't understand why... why so suddenly?

"Took yo ass long enough" trey muttered

"Bitch beauty takes time" I said brushing my short hair forward.

"Define beauty"

I gave him a glare and began to walk out the door knowing he would follow behind me.

"So remind me why you are doing the most?" I asked getting into the car as he unlocked it.

"Because sitting around at home and literally decaying isn't healthy. You need to have a little fun."

"Fun.." I mumbled as I strapped my belt. I saw Trey texting someone from the corner of my eye..

"How's Aman?"

"Huh?!" He fumbled his phone around. "Shit" it fell on the ground.

"She's good.. you have no intentions on seeing her one last time?"

"I'm good for now." I said as I adjusted in my seat. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. I wanted to die knowing her last memory of me was me being happy and healthy. That's all.

Omniscient  POV
Almost as soon as they took off from chris' house, Aman pulled up behind them with everyone she needed to help her decorate. While they went to work, Trey stalled by taking chris out to lunch, and a place he knew Chris would never resist. So they picked up the kids and went to Disneyland.

"Really.." Chris looked at Trey with a straight face as Trey parked the car.

"What?" Trey said smiling.

"You brought me here"

"Nigga don't act like you don't love this place. I know you want to see it one.."

"Ahem" chris cleared his throat signaling to the kids.

"More time before the next season comes." Trey saved himself as he stopped the car and hopped out.. "it ain't gon come in here so get out lemon man"

He chuckled and went to get the kids from the backseat... chris smiled to himself and shook his head before removing himself from the car and stepping onto the uneven pavement. He went to stretch his long limbs before jolting back down from the excruciating pain.

"Yo you okay?" Trey went and held him..

"Yeah I'm chillin." Chris brushed it off as if it was nothing and went to hold Royalty's hand.. Trey held both twins.

"Daddy your hand is cold" Royalty said holding his big hand up to her small face... feeling the cold against her hot cheek. "Here's my jacket" she held out her small jacket to him.