I Love My BestFriend, He Love Me Too but He Wants To Kill Me. Great. [1]

And so it begins [[[: You're Cookies has decided to post a better story.

>.< DON'T HATE ME IF IT'S COMPLETELY HORRIBLE AND YOU JUST WANT TO SLAP MY FACE BECAUSE OF IT D:

Comment/Vote fo me so that I know what I can do to make it better. :DD

Thank you lovelies now let me shutup so that you can read this story

...........................................................

It was dark. The moon shone like a pretty new car, and of course I wasn't inside. No, I was outside like an idiot. What the hell is wrong with me? I swiveled through the trees trying to make some sense as to why he had told me to come here but it didn't. Of course I would do anything for him, he's my best friend, but this was insane! I rested my back against a tree and looked up through the thick greens leaves at the stars. Where was this fool? All of a sudden hand gripped my waist from behind the tree. A scream. I don't know, maybe I screamed...my memory's not clear enough to recall.

"Why hello there beautiful, what's a pretty girl like you doing out in the woods so late?" The voice was dark and rough. I squirmed to get away but that was a complete fail. The arms just squeezed me tighter. "Come on baby, don't be like that..." The voice said to me again. I tried to match it with a face...or a name, but no one came to mind. Only some creep passerby would stalk girls in the woods. I dug my nails into the mans stone arms. He yelped and recoiled. "OKAY MICHIE THAT WAS GOING A BIT FAR DON'T YOU THINK?!" Now I knew who this was. My fool of a best friend.

"ARGHHH!! YOU BUTT WIPE!! YOU SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME BRUH!" I said as he wrapped me up in a hug.

"I think you broke skin." He said showing me his arm. "Kiss it make it bettah" He said, his gray eyes glowing white in the moonlight. I loved his eyes, they always made my tummy swim in its own acids and if you haven't felt that before, it's pretty uncomfortable. I rolled my icy blue eyes.

"Oh, please, you act like you don't get mauled every weekend by playing football." I said to him laughing and he smiled.

"Yeah, sure but I've never been hurt this bad by you before." He said lying through his teeth. I'd broken three of his bones previously.

"Haha don't lie now!" I said remembering back when we were kids and we HATED each other. He would pick on me so much! It wasn't even fair but one day when we were about eight years old, I'd fallen on the ground and sprained my ankle. I sat there, I didn't cry or anything because I didn't want to show anyone that I was weak. They would just pity me and I hate pity. He came over and saw the calm look I had on my face even when he insulted me.

[[FlashBack]]

"Mich," I hated that nickname, it made me feel like some old buff guy who had nothing better to do but go to the gym and use steroids(no offense to anyone who knows a Mitch x_x). "What's wrong?! Fall and break a naaailll." Now as a child I was NOT girly. I didn't wear skirts or dresses. I owned no pink clothing. but still this KID decided to pick on me daily.

"Leave me alone BOY." I felt like crying but my pride wouldn't allow me. I just sat there, my foot twisted into an odd position.

"What's wrong?" He asked suddenly serious. He looked at my foot and kneeled beside me. "Does it hurt?" He asked looking up at me. I had a face of complete and total shock on my face.

"Yeah a little, but I'll be okay ON MY OWN." I yelled at him. He didn't pay much attention to my arrogance. "Wh-what are you doing?!" I screamed at him as he picked me up.

"You're fat Michie! Work out sometime." He grunted and then walked with me in his arms back to his house. I was stunned. I was baffled. I felt like the worlds biggest idiot for being so darn mean to him when he was willing to carry me-blocks from where I was lying, may I add-back to his house.