I Love My Bestfriend, He Loves Me Too but He Wants to Kill Me. Great. [10]

okayy WattPadders (: I'm back with ideas (thank goshhh) sooo yeah here we aree :3

_____________________________

"Welcome to your Kingdom, Snow." Retanzi said to me. He seemed to be calming down. He usually wasn't always so tense and mean. It must just be because I have a chance to be killed soo...yeah. I looked at the huge halls of the castle. I didn't know what to say, it was like in my dreams when I was a child. I wanted to be a princess with a castle just like this. I stepped inside my heels clacking against the hardwood floors. The polished stone that surrounded me made me feel like I was at home. This was my home.

"It's so...beautiful." I said wandering farther into the grand foyer. I spun around in a circle, my skirt creating a hoop as I did so. I giggled happily. This place felt so magical. I sighed contentedly as I stepped onto the oriental rug that covered the dark oak hardwood.

"Princess!" I heard and looked around. There were two sets of curved staircases leading up to the second floor, but before that there were two hallways going east or west. I looked around for who was talking to me. Then I saw them. The guards, their hard weathered skin tough around their soft set eyes. I smiled at them confused.

"There's no need to call me that, my name is Snow and that's all that I need to be called." I said to them and they nodded obediently. They were dressed in chain mail with red and yellow cloth under it.

"Your Father, the King, waits for you." One said to me, I dazed out. My Father?

"Maybe now isn't the right time for her to see Dad again." Teddy said to the gaurds. "Why don't you tell him to give us some time to get settled in." He ordered and the guards nodded and walked off.

"Dad..." I thought quietly outloud. I was still stunned that my father had...abandoned us. It hurt. Did he not love us? A beautiful lady came up to us in a long silk gown, her hand folded over each other. She bowed at us and then began to speak.

"Would you like me to show you to your room, Princess?" She asked kindly.

"Please call me Snow," I said. Would I have to tell the whole crew about this name change? Gosh. "and yes that would be perfect." I said conjuring up a smile. She nodded to me and took me up the staircase.

"So Miss. Snow, are you ready to meet Josiah?" The woman said. I sighed internally, what was so wrong with just Snow?

"Please, just call me Snow." I said kindly again. "Yes, I am." I said thinking quickly to my plan and getting excited.

"Oh I'm sorry Madame." She said as we walked down a long hallway lit by torches. This place was so awesome! "Snow, you do have avery beautiful name. Your mother would be very happy that you're using it instead of Princess. You know you remind me so much of her, she never did enjoy being called "Queen" either." The woman rambled about my mom. It made me miss her...

"Yes, she was an amazing person." I said dazed. I missed my mommy.

"Your room, Snow." She said pushing open a heavy wooden door. The room was HUGE. Really, I couldn't believe it. I think my whole house could have fit inside of it...and my house was a two story. I didn't need all this room though. The bed was oversized, but a huuuge circle. There was a huge walk in closet and a desk with a small platform on it. I didn't know what that platform was, but I'd find out. The room needed a lot of decoration. I think I was in the abandoned part of the castle. Haha...

"Thank you Miss." I said stepping inside, the whole room changed into my old room back on Earth. I gasped. It was a replica. The bed changed into my normal square room with the same wrangled comforter. The hardwood matched mine back at home and everything was the same. The desk didn't change neither did the closet, though I suspected that it would be full of my clothes.