I Love My BestFriend, He Love Me too but He Wants to Kill Me. Great.[2]

Soooo, nothing yet, but I thought I'd continue because I'm having some creative power.  

NO WRITERS BLOCK :D!  

So yeah, I know 1-3 chapters are pretty much getting into the good parts.  

Sorry, it happens, but stick with me it'll get better!  

So I'll shut up so that you can read [:  

Vote/Comment if you like it :D that would make me happy.  

Heree weee goooo

.............................................. 

~Enter Kiru.~

I couldn't sleep. I couldn't believe what I had almost done to Michie this morning. My mom would kill me. She'd literally KILL me. I couldn't do that to Michie yet. There was so much she didn't know about me....and more importantly about herself. I inhaled heavily.

"What's wrong Kiru?" Yevvi asked walking in the kitchen that I had happened to be sulking in.

"I can't tell you." I told my little brother. He tended to have a big mouth. I couldn't trust him with that information. My heart hurt. I loved Snow so much, yet I couldn't love her the way I wanted to without there being SERIOUS consequences. I sighed again and went to my room. Yevvi followed me, his blue eyes burning holes into the back of my neck. "WOULD YOU STOP THAT?" I asked him a little loudly.

"Why should I? You won't tell me what's going on and I wanna know." Yevvi said.

"Grow up." I said to him a bit irritably.

"Oh you were out with Onii-chan. Haha, she always puts you in a mood like this." Yevvi said and I just groaned and slammed my door in his face.

"SHUTUP KID." I said. My dad was sitting in my room when I turned around he was playing with a purple sharpie, writing on his hands.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked. My dad was calmer than my mom but this might freak him out too.

"You have to promise not to tell mom, please dad." I said pleadingly and my dad shook his head yes. I took a deep breath in. "I almost, you know....kissed....Michie." I confessed and my dad didn't even get worked up. He just kept writing on himself with the sharpie.

"We expected this to happen at some point. Kiru you have to be careful. What if you-" My dad started but shook the thought out of his head. Everyone in my house loved Snow. I didn't want to......... "Just be careful...you know what might happen."

"Yes sir. I will be." I said as he walked out of my room.

"YEVVI GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING." Yevvi groaned at my dad.

"Goodluck son." My dad said. He had blonde shaggy hair that covered his now green eyes. I sighed and nodded, I knew this wasn't good. I laid in my bed and tried to go to sleep.

^Please if you will Michie-Yuki^

Sleeping was impossible. My body was hyped from thinking about Kiru and his body over mine. His lips centimeters away from mine. The only thing was that he didn't do it. I stared into his eyes but I couldn't see what he was thinking or feeling. Usually I can do that naturally but...this time...I don't know what was wrong. It was like he had shades on and I couldn't see his soul...I couldn't see what I loved the most. Oh well. I had to stop thinking about it or I would just die. I would never sleep. I would never eat. If you didn't know, kinda needed that stuff.

"You're home Snow?" Retanzi asked as I shook him awake.

"Yeah, sorry I was out so late. I was with Kiru." I told him and he didn't like that immediatly. I don't know, when we were all little none of them had any beef with Kiru or me being with Kiru but now....it's like they knew something I didn't

"Be careful with him." Retanzi said turning over.

"Why don't you go to bed?" I asked my twin. He just humphed and sat up.

"Might as well, now that I'm up and all." He said and I smiled.

"You look cute sleepy Tanzi!" I said laughing and he just slapped the back of my head making me stuble.

"Whatever kid." He said, I loved my big brother. Retanzi was thirty minutes older than me. We were just about Identical except his hair was jet black and mine was black with white streaks. I don't know where the white streaks came from but I like them. "Night slash morning Snowy." He said to me as he went in his room.

"night." I said as I walked into my room. My room was a good size. I had a book case, a desk with a laptop, a queen bed, and a small chair. A rug sat in the middle beside my bed. I jumped on my bed happily. Thinking about the feel of Kiru's breath on my lips. I HAD TO TELL MY FRIEND. but it was kind of six in the morning so I guessed I'd just have to wait. I complained to myself for a moment about not being able to share the news. She knew that I'd loved Kiru since the very beginning. I don't know, I've just always been attracted to that kid.

I flipped over on my bed to pick up my phone.

"Hey." I said answering my phone.

"I just thought you might need a friend to talk to right about now!" Man did I love this chick.

"KARRRIIIIII!!!!" I was so happy she'd called without me even telling her. "Boy do I have a story to tell you babe!" I explained the whole story, starting from Kiru scaring the living crap out of me to him kissing my cheek.

"I don't know why this kid just won't kiss you." Kari said. "Oh right, you might die." I laughed as she laughed with me.

"Anyways I miss you chick! Come over my house today!" I said pleadingly.

"As long as Retanzi will be there." Kari said, Kari and Retanzi would be the biggest item in school if he would just fess up and confess his feelings to her. It was annoying.

"Haha I think he's going out today." I said. "We can just girl talk all day, then hit the mall."

"Sounds good girl! I'll be there around twelve. I teen needs her beauty sleep." Kari said and I laughed saying goodbye.

So I doubted anything else good would happen that day to me, unless Kiru spazzed out again and tried to kiss me. You know I really wouldn't mind in the least. I smiled at the thought. Today would go well.

_________________________*Author.

Please excuse my interrupting this chapter [:  

I just wanted to tell you guys before I left to Vote/Comment.  

I want your opinions on what's with Kiru's "secret"  

That would make me happy.  

Thanks for reading. You all are amazing.  

Peace.  

Kennedy