I Love My Bestfriend, He Loves Me Too but He Wants To Kill Me. Great. [4]

Soo, I guess I should start the better parts now

HMMMMMMMMM :D

Thanks to Miley_Cullen and iiluvvamps for commenting

That made me happy (x I'm so lame.

Oh well, here we are.

_____________________

*Kiru if you please*

I knew that I shouldn't but hey, I can't stay away from her. She's got a personality that attracts you like flies to honey. I couldn't help myself. I tried sleeping but that was a fail. I knew what would happen soon and it scared me out of my mind. No lie. It made me want to scream. I just wanted to have happy ever after with her. Though I doubted it would happen. There were two endings to me and Snow and they both ended with pain. I breathed in shakily.

"Kiru, what's wrong? You seem troubled." My mom said coming into my room. Man did I hate living here. No privacy.

"It's nothing." I said quietly and turned over on my bed so that I didn't have to lie to my moms face. She could tell I was lying anyways so it didn't matter much.

"Kiru you realize you can tell me anything right?" My mom asked sitting on the edge of my bed. She let her fingertips run through my hair. That always comforted me and she knew it. She had that special moms touch that just made you either want to cry or spill your guts. It was annoyingly lovable.

"It's really nothing mom, I promise." I lied again. She rubbed my back like she used to when I was little and crying. It made me tell her what was wrong. I loved my mommy. YES I SAID MOMMY.

"You can trust me Kiru," She said and then I flipped over and spilled my guts to her. I told her everything. I knew she'd be disappointed. She was. "Kiru...already?" She asked sighing. This was going to happen. Everyone knew it except Snow. Snow had to find out on her own. "You know what happens right?" My mom asked and I nodded. She knew I knew but still she asked me if I knew.

"I can't help it lately. It's like, everything has become stronger." I said to her and she nodded as if she knew.

"I'll tell the others. Be careful Kiru we can't have you hurting her." My mom said as I sat up. She was about to leave but before she did she gave me a big hug. "I love you son." She said to me and I nodded. It hurt letting my parents down.

__________________

[[FlashBack]]

"Are you stupid?!" I was talking to Retanzi who was freaking out. He didn't want to lose his twin sister and I didn't want to lose my best friend.

"Yes..." I said quietly.

"Do you even know what will happen?!" Ethan said a little ticked. Surprising how many Protectors Snow didn't know she had. I took a deep breath.

"Yeah I know and it really sucks but this whole fight thing is happening one way or another. Jonah said so himself. We just have to hope that..." I tried to say but I couldn't form the words in my mouth.

"We just have to hope that you die." Retanzi said quietly. The room was silent for a moment and then I had to break.

"Yeah, that's what we hope for." My white eyes were glowing. I could feel them.

"Control that would you." Ethan said angrily.

"Sorry..." I said trying to shake the feeling.

"I can't believe this is happening....I always just thought that Jonah was joking, I thought he didn't know what he was talking about." Retanzi said more talking to himself rather than to Ethan and I. I just nodded agreeing with him. It was beginning.