Chapter; 4 Killing and Meeting

Emma's pov 

When Jason walked out Derek came in with a glass of water. He was smiling and then i heard a scream, i think one of the boy's are fighting. 

Derek laid down the glass of water then he looked confused and looked at the door. 

''What was that'' I said and looked really confused and scared. 

''Stay here.'' He said and then he walked out, then i qouickly took a sip of my water and ran downstairs to find another boy. 

''Please just give me some time Jason'' The poor guy said and lifted his hand to wipe the blood away from his mouth. Jason looked horribole and he looked scary. 

Well he was scaring me anyway. I ran down to then boy and helped him up. 

''Omg are you okay, Derek please we need to take him to the hospital'' I said tears in my eyes. Like i said i am really emotional. 

''No, he isn't going anywhere alive'' Jason said with a smirk on his face, then he opened his pocket to find a freaking gun. 

''No no no no, you can't, if you want to kill him then kill me too, please Jason stop your drunk'' I said while some tears fall out of my eyes down to my cheek. 

''Step away or i swear i will kill you too'' He said. 

''Then do it, it's not like i am worth anything anyway'' I said still helping the boy which had blood on his mouth and he looked so scared from Jason and Derek just stood there and stared. 

''Derek help, We need to get him to the hospital'' I said knowing that Jason knocked the boy down. 

''Look he took money and he still didn't get the money back and his time is out'' Derek said trying to calm me down with his soft voice. 

''WELL GIVE HIM MORE TIME THEN'' I yelled in his face. He looked really sad by now. 

''Im afraid that i can't'' He said. 

''Please'' I said not wanting anyone killed. 

''Back off, or i will kill everyone in this room'' Jason said again. 

''Jason, Think of Bella please she wouldn't want to have a brother who kills people'' I said while wiping the tears away from my eyes. 

''Ow'' The boy whispered, i think that it was just me who heard that. 

''You don't know anything about me or Bella'' Jason said and did that 'Pfft' with his mouth. 

''I know that you kill people, just stop, and if you aren't going to help me then i will walk with this boy to the hospital'' I said and started to get up taking the boy with me and walking out of the house. 

''Hey, thank you'' The boy said softly while trying to walk. 

''It's okay'' I said and smiled and trying to make him feel a little better. 

(Just so if you dodn't look at the character thing over there this boy looks like Matthew Espinosa)

''Im matthew, and i guess you are Emma'' He said. 

''How did you know'' I said and smiled, by now we were at the road. I didn't know where we were walking but i hope Matthew knows where the hospital are. 

''Well, Derek talked about you and said that he was coming and get you so you could help him'' He said and forced a smile on his cheeks. He was so cute even if he had blood on his face. 

''Oh, so is it just Jai, Derek, Jason and you in this gang?'' I said. 

''No, it's another one too, His name is Ricky'' He said. Dear god help me what did i get myself into.