Chapter; 3 Meeting the whole gang

Emma's pov

By now i was home and i was so tired so i just laid down on my phone and scrolled down on my twitter page. I then suddenly found Bella Mccann's twitter. I of course clicked on her name and her twitter was really interesting. 

I started to look at her photos, im not a perv but she is like a sister to me now beacuse actullay me and Bella were even closer than Isabell. 

Isabell likes to talk about parties and same does Bella, i like to talk about more stuff like twitter boys and parties like them so we are really close if you ask me. 

Then i found a picture of Bella with another boy. I looked at what she writed on the photo which was 'With the bro Jason Mccann' Wow she has a good looking brother too. 

What he was really cute and he had light brown hair which he pulled up and his eyes were brown and he had the same lips as Bella. 

I smiled at the picture thinking that it was cute. Well beacuse it was cute. 

Then i got up and i then got a message, one was from Bella and the other one from Derek. I didn't see him since the first period and it was kind of strange beacuse the girls talked aboyt him too. 

--Flashback--

I sat down on the schools lunch table inside with Bella and Isabell and they started talking about boys. 

''So did you meet any of the boys yet?'' Isabell said and both of Bella and Isabell looked at me and smiled. 

''Yeah, actually his name is Derek'' I said and there smile faded away as fast as i said 'Derek'. 

''What's wrong?'' I said with a confused look on my face. 

''Look, i know my brother and all that and they are best friend with Jai and that is no good'' Bella said. 

''He is no good trust me'' Isabell said. I just shrugged not even understanding a word they said. 

''Let's move on to twitter then'' I said changing the subject.

--End Of Flashback--

Well that was awakard wasn't it? 

No but seriously, i have red the books of girls who had fallen for those boys but i have just seen Derek and i think his name was Jason again, i haven't met Jai. Well not yet. 

Then i moved on to the message's i got and i looked at my phone. Bella was first and then it was Derek. 

So i decided to look at Bella's message first. 

From: Bella

Oh so you finally decided to follow me on twitter, haha love u too bae <3

I giggled and just sent a heart back as a respond. 

Then i moved on to Derek. (Like i said before Derek looks like Taylour Louthner) 

From: Derek

Hey, So i was guessing if you maybe wanted to help me now? I mean if you want to, then i mean with the math if you don't remember :)

I smiled and i gave him my adress beacuse he wanted to pick me up, then i heard a car beep from outside. Mom and Jonah is not home so i just sent a message to mom. 

To: Mom<33

Heyy, im home from school and it was a great day, i made three friends and im going to their house to study maybe im gonna be late but don't worry they will bring me back home, i am not taking my car just so you know. <3