Chapter; 15 My name is Taylor, Taylor Caniff

Emma's pov

I woke up by Bella sitting on my bed shaking me to wake up. 

''Wake up sleeping beauty'' She said when i opened my eyes. 

''Oh, are you sure i am not interruping you and Ricky again?'' I said and giggled when she playfully slapped my arm. 

''Oh shut up'' She said. 

''So....'' I said waiting for her to tell me everything. 

''So what?'' She said and laughed a little. 

''Tell me, stupid!'' I said and rolled my eyes and giggled again at her stupidity. 

''Not here, at starbucks get ready im gonna take Rick's car so hurry'' She said. Wow this girl has a nickname for her new boyfriend too. I just nodded and gor up. 

Bella walked out and i rubbed my eyes before i walked into the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth and fixing my hair and make-up. 

I wore some shorts and a tank top that my stomach would be seen a little. The tank top said 'stupid and idiot' on it and i grabbed some boots and just let my hair out straight. 

Then i walked out of the room walking down to see just Bella in the kitchen and both of the boys in the livingroom. 

''Are you ready to go or do you wanna grab something to eat first?'' Bella said making both the boys turn around and look at me. 

''No, let's just go'' I said and nodded towards the door. 

''Are you two going out? Be careful'' Rick said and i just smiled at him glancing at Matt. 

''Are you two going to be okay to go by yourself?'' Matt said and looked at us. 

''Yes we are, dad'' i said making both bella and rick laugh, then me and bella walked towards the door and then walked in the car. 

Bella was driving and i sat down in the passengear seat like i usual do. She started the car and smiled at me before she started to drive to starbucks. 

.-AT STARBUCKS-.

We ordered what we wanted and sat down, we sta down in the corner so we could see out in the window area. 

''So tell me now'' I said before taking a sip from my starbucks. 

''Okay, HE leaned in and i did after it, he kissed me and as you don't know i had a real huge crush on him but Jason told me everytime to stay away from him, and now we are official'' She said and smiled. 

''Im so happy for you'' I said and smiled at her. 

''I think your starbucks is ready, no i can get it'' I said and stood up to get Bella's starbucks. 

''Im here for Bella Mccann's starbucks'' i said and smiled at the lady, she smiled back and gave me the big size of it and then some boy walked in. 

He had a bandana on his head and he looked really really hot. I mean he was gorgeous. 

''Hey, i want a caramel one if you have those'' He said and i didn't realize i was staring at him when he looked at me and smiled. 

''Hey pretty girl'' He said and leaned on the counter, i just blushed and smiled at him. 

''Hey'' I said and then i realized his accent, oh my god it was so cute. 

''So what's your name?'' He said still smiling. 

''Emma divone'' I said. 

''Taylor, Taulor Caniff'' He said and smiled. I nodded. 

''Here's my number, text me so we can hang out sometimes'' He said and grabbed his starbucks and payed the lady. 

''Sure'' i said and then with that he left. 

I went back to Bella and told her wath just happened and she was happy but she was like so overprotective and all that, whatever.