Chapter; 5 School with a criminal boy

Matthew's Pov 

I can't believe she did it, she hepled me. I was so close to die and finally someone cared about me. Right now i was in the shower in Emma's apartment. 

She is really nice and she cares about me. Jason gave out money to me beacuse i said that i needed them to go and see my family, well i wasn't going to meet up with them beacuse they would just ignore me. 

They don't care about me. The only thing i have left is..wait i don't have anything left. My parent's left me when i was twelve years old. 

They didn't want a boy. They wanted a girl so they just packed my stuff and throwed me out of their house. And then that night i walked on the streets and then some boy came up to me and took me home to his house. 

That boy was Jason, Jason Mccann. 

When i was done showering i took a towel around my waist and then i walked out to see Emma with her phone. I think she changed beacuse now she had a pink sweater. She was cute. I smiled at the thought. 

''What are you doing?'' I said softly looking around for my clothes. 

''Just talking to Bella and Isabell'' She said and laughed. 

''Okey, hey do you know where i laid my clothes'' I said and still looking for some clothes. 

''Oh yeah, im sorry if you liked them'' She said and smiled. What did she do? I smiled not knowing what she did with my clothes. 

''Why?'' I said still smiling at her cute face. 

''Well, i throwed them beacuse there were blood on them and all that, and while you were in the shower i brought you new ones, it is from a boy store, they were cute so i bought them'' She said and holding up some nice clothes. 

''Oh and i bought you some clothes for tomorrow too, you know we have school'' She said, why did she do all this? Like i don't have anything against it but why is she so nice?

''But why?'' I said smiling and holding the clothes she bought. 

''Beacuse i know what happened to you, and you don't deserve it'' She said and smiled. 

''Did Bella tell you'' I said raising a eyebrow and i started to laugh. 

''Yes sir'' She said and laughed. I just nodded and grabbed the clothes she bought and then i walked into the bathroom again to put them on. 

''Thank you god'' I said, or more whispered. I was so thankful that some girl helps me thru all this bullshit and she still cares even if she boroed her apartment she buys clothes too. 

Emma's pov 

Then he walked in again into the bathroom to change, i bought myself a dress and two pair of clothes to Matt beacuse he can't wear a bloody t-shirt tomorrow at school. 

People would think that he is a criminal tourist or something like that. And after Bella told me everything about his parents and Jason i felt bad for him. 

He is going to live here till i get back the money he owns Jason. I will make it like it was Matt who gave it to Jason beacuse if he know's it is me i think he won't take them, or will he?

If you think that i am a stupid girl to get away with money like this i am not. My dad owns a bank and he always gives me money if i need it, and right now i need it. 

Then matthew walkd out and i laid down my phone and looked at the clothes he was wearing that i bought to him. Wow they looked better on him than on the store. 

''They look really nice, but this is what you are going to wear tomorrow for school'' I said holding up some pair of clothes i bought him too. 

''Thank you and i don't wanna be rude but why are you doing this?'' He said and sat on the bed i was sitting on. I fixed his shirt and said. 

''Beacuse you aren't like Jason'' I said softly still fiddling with his shirt. 

''And how can you be so sure?'' He said, then i stopped. 

''What do you mean?'' I said and looked at him. 

''I may not be a good looking boy as Jason but i am still like him, Derek, Jason, Ricky and me.''He said, then he looked down ashamed of what he is going to say next. 

''We are all criminals'' He said softly. My stomouch dropped i never knew they killed people. 

''Im going to sleep, and here is the extra key'' I said not making eye-contact with him while giving him the key. I just laid down on the bed and i closed my eyes shut. 

I thought he wasn't like them, i-i. I can't even think. Then i felt that math sighed and then laid on his bed. 

''Im sorry'' He mumbled not knowing that i heard that.

I still feel sorry for him though. Like what if that was me, what if i didn't have parents and my parents didn't like me and they just ignored me while i was near them like i was just another person tehy didn't know. 

I sighed before i drifted to sleep. It was a rough day. And im not ready for the next one. 

--

(Hope u liked this chapter and don't forget ;) vote and comment bae)