Chapter; 16 New Bandana

(Read all my MagCon imagine's if you want a suprise in this book)

Emma's pov

TWO WEEKS LATER

Me and Bella are at the mall, we didn't want to get home the boys are just home doing nothing and we all will get bored and end up watching a bored movie.

They will just talk all the time during the movie. Oh, and Bella is starving beacuse she want food and i am just looking for a jumper.

The jumper is really cute but i can't find my size.

''Come on Em serious. You are doing this on pourpose'' Bella whined. I rolled my eyes and looked at her stopping. Not knowing if she meant that.

''Oh well smart head. Come and find my size so we can get out of here'' I said and pointed at the jumpers i was looking for.

''Watch me'' She snapped and i laughed knowing she won't find it. She walked to another place and it was the same jumpers.

''Look, that's for the kids and HERE is for the older persons like you, dumbass'' She said sounded really annoyed.

''Oh uhh thanks bell' I said grabbing my size and walking to the pay counter. I payed and we walked out.

''Finally we've been here lik-'' Bella said when i intturreped her.

''Taylor? What are you doing here?'' I said and had a huge smile on my face. Taylor was in the same mall as me and Bella. I heard Bella groan. I ignored her this time.

Still having the smile on my face i putted a smile on Taylor's face too.

''Emma? I didn't know, i just came back from Florida'' He said and his smile grew even bigger. This time i got a little scared but i shrugged it off.

''So what brings you to the mall?'' I said crossing my hands and giggled a little.

''Well, first i needed a new bandana which i got and i guess that's it, what about you then?'' He said glancing at his bag, which his bandana was in.

''Here with my friend Bella, Bella - Taylor Taylor - Bella'' I said and intruduced them to each other, They shaked each others hands and smiled at each other.

''We were gonna go grab something to eat want to join us?'' I said when Bella said something making me laugh.

''Yeah twenty minutes ago'' She said annoyed.

''Well, i didn't know you knew where the jumpers were so don't judge'' I said and playfully slapped her arm and laughed.

''Well let's go eat then'' Taylor said and we walked into taco bell which was in the mall.

--

''Thank you for staying with us, taylor'' I said and Bella nodded smiling, we ate and Bella was finally full and i got to know Taylor a little bit more, well i don't know if Bella listened.