Chapter; 11 Knowing where she is

Matthew's pov

Three days later

I was now in my bed, i had my head in my hands and i would never think that i would cry for a girl but i actually did, i don't know where she is or where she did go. 

Just if i could know that i would drive to that place and i would say that i was really sorry, i don't think she would forgive me though. 

Bella and cameron had been trying to talk or say something to me but i force to even get out of my own room, it may be ridicoules but if you had done that to a girl you wouldn't think that way. 

But now Bella and Cameron were out and they were going to a tatto place, i don't remember why, i think Cameron was about to get a tattoo. 

I had a lot of tattos so i don't want anymore, well my whole body was almost full of it so i don't think i need any. 

I walked downstairs and when the door opened i looked at it, everything was slowmotion and i don't know who it was till a brown long haired girl walked in, Emma. 

Then i walked towards her, she was closing the door and she had her back against me and i was really angry by now, but i tried to control it, when she turned around she screamed. She was scared. 

''What the hell have you been? Huh?'' I said sounding really angry. 

''Getting away from a freak like you, what do you think? I have never ever seen a guy hit a girl before like you did, i said i paid for the bills not that i was about to shoot you'' She said and walked up to her room. 

''Where do you think your going?'' I said still angry. 

''Upstairs, im going to get my stuff'' She said, my heart dropped, what?

''Wha-what do you mean?'' I said and by now she was at the end of the stairs, she looked down. 

''Look matthew, you don't own me or anything okay? Just leave me alone, i want to get away from you and everyone else, Bella, Cameron, Derek and Jason'' She said. 

I walked up teh stairs. 

''Im sorry'' I said and we were inches away from each other. 

''Save it, i am leaving and then you can found another girl to mess and abouse okay?'' She said and shook her head at how i was pathetic. 

My eyes were red and puffy, that didn't mean anything to her. I saver her life, that didn't mean anything to her. I cried for days for her, that didn't mean anything to her. 

She then walked away and walked in her old room where she was at the first day, i walked in with her and then she grabbed her purse and all her other stuff. 

''Please emma, please don't leave me'' 

''Look i didn't come here for you or your bull-'' I was cutted off by someone. 

''We are hoome'' Cameron yelled. 

''Shit'' I heard her mumble. 

I ran downstairs tears streaming down my face and i was really tired and felt dizzy. 

''What's worng matt?'' Bella rushed and laid the shop things down. 

''She-sh-she is leaving me'' I said. 

''Who, Matt? who is going to leave you?'' Bella said and then she saw Emma and then she gasped. 

''You don't dare to leave me Emma.'' I said tears running down my eyes. 

''Im sorry Matthew.'' Emma said and she started walk toward the door. 

''Matt, Matthew, HEEEYYY'' I herad bella say. I instantly wake up. Thank god it was just a dream, wait she is still not home. 

''It was just wa dream, you are sweating are you were screamin..Emma's name, go take a shower and we'll walk to a cafeteria okay?'' Bella smiled and i needed to get my head off things so i just nodded. 

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom and then i took a long shower, let's just say that i haven't showered in one hole day. I feel disgusting. 

When i got off i took some long shorts on and a v-neck shirt which was all neon green and my shorts were black. 

Then i walked downstairs to see Cameron and Bella laughing and joking, i sighed and then bella noticed me and she got up. 

''Let's go if your ready? Cameron you wanna join us?'' Bella said. 

Cameron instantly nodded and i grabbed a waterbottle and walked into the my car, i didn't even notice that cameron's car were back. 

''Bella, how did you get camerons car back? i mean didn't......Emma have it?'' I said and looked down then at the car again. 

''Oh yeah thaaat, Well i kind of met up with Emma and she gave me the car keys and i drove the car back beacuse she..'' She paused i was so afraid of the thing she was about to say. 

''She what Bella?'' I almost yelled. 

''She said that she will be living in a hotel from now on..'' Bella was looking down and soon cameron was in the back of the car beacuse bella was in the driving seat and i was in the passenger seat. 

''Which hotel?'' I said

''I can't tell you matthew, i just can't okay?'' She said and i think cameron looked at us confused. 

''And why is that?'' I said confused. 

''Beacuse, i mean-she is-that i'' She couldn't get her worlds out and i lost my temper. 

''SHE WHAT? TELL ME ALDREADY'' I yelled, i didn't eman to. 

''Beacuse she is afraid of you, she is scared of you okay, happy now?'' She yelled back and then she felt bad, i could see it. She started the car and drived. 

My heart dropped and i gasped, i had watery eyes but i didn't want anyone to see so i looked out of the window, i really don't want anyone to be scared of me but for god sake. 

God sake i have a gun in my house, or should i say i carry it with me, i have it right now in my shorts i mean under my v-neck shirt and in my shorts. 

(Like they have in movies ya know)

''Bella?'' I said again. 

''Hmm'' She said focusing on the road. 

''Do you think that i would ever hurt her?'' I said and looked down. 

''Matt, look-'' I cutted her off. 

''Just tell me bella'' i said and cameron was on his phone and of course his attention was on his phone too like always. 

''No, i don't think you will hurt her, but if you want to go, cameron is coming with you'' She said and i smiled and her. 

''Okay, let's just drive there right now then'' I said. 

''I can't come with you guys beacuse i have a work interwiew but i will pick you up later just text me. 

''Okay'' Me and Cameron said in a unsion. 

( hope u like it please vooote, that is Bella when she is in the car, like i said hundred times bella is the OLD miley cyrus so look how cute she is in that pic --->)