Chapter; 14 The kiss from Rick

Bella's pov 

We were now home, both Matthew and Emma was sleeping in their own bedrooms, they were tired i guess. I was watching TV and sitting on the new couch that Ricky bought to us. 

I haven't talked to Emma that i really like Ricky but i don't even know if she cares, i mean she has been thru a lot and she is tired of all drama. 

Then i thought that i can let her sleep in peace. Not wanting to chause any drama again. And Ricky has a girlfriend i guess, i mean look at him. He is gorgeous so of course he has a girlfriend. 

''Hey, is the couch okay?'' I heard Ricky say, sitting softly on the couch next to me staring at the TV, Mean girls was on by now and it was the part when regina george is trying on a dress but she is too fat. 

''Yeah, i like it so far'' I said and smiled at Rick. Wow i gave him a nickname too. 

(So just so you know, ricky is cameron dallas-look at the character thing -->)

''That's great then'' He smiled and said, the lights were off and you could hear the beach waves, i mean the beach was right in front of our house so yeah. 

''Mmhm'' I mumbled and contuned staring at the TV. It was 8 o'clock and Emma and Matt was already asleep. 

''I wonder if they ever forgived each other'' He said. 

''Huh? What?'' I said looking at him not knowing what he was talking about. 

''Matt and Emma, i wonder if they forgived each other'' He said and smiled. 

''I guess they did, when i was about to pick them up they looked like they were okay'' I said and smiled pulling my head to look over to the TV. 

I could feel that Rick was still staring at me, i didn't bother. But after five minutes i looked at him and he leaned in, soon our lips touched and his lips were soft but rough at the same time. 

That's my type, i smiled in the kiss when the light turned on and both me and rick pulled away staring at the person who did it. 

''Oh, im so sorry i didn't..mean to interrup i was just getting some...wa..ter'' Emma said and looked confused, i blushed. 

She took a glass of water and headed upstairs, i could hear her giggle at the top of the stairs, i could also hear her door close. I sighed and looked at ricky. 

I was about to say something when he crashed his lips into mine, of course i kissed back. I really like this guy. I felt butterflies in my stomach and fireworks. 

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. 

''Bella, you are and have always belonged to my heart'' He said and we culled and snuggled into each other while watching the Mean Girls. 

Every day i had feelings for rick, i mean even when emma haden't moved here- i mean to our old place. I had feelings for ricky for three years and now finally it came true. Or i guess. 

I was stopped of my thoughts when ricky said something. 

''I love you'' He said and kissed my forehead. 

''I love you too'' I said and snuggled into his chest. 

We contuned watcing the movie and laughing with each other, it was a great moment of a great night. 

Emma's pov

Wow, she really likes Ricky. 

She can get a boy to kiss her, and i can't even get a boy to like me. Ha am i kidding? who would even want to. But im really happy for Bella, she seemed to like him for a long time. 

You may thing that i have feelings for Matthew but i really don't. He is like a brother to me. I said to my own thougts and got under my covers. 

Everytime i think of Matt, i mean like the love thing i get sick. He isn't a lover boy and he never will. He is the type of boyfriend who would forget your anniversary. 

He may not even be close of that area of my thoughts but that's at least what he looks like and showed me. He showed he the wrong type of him. And i don't care. 

He is he and i am me, everyone is different. 

(Hope you liked this one and vote*)