Chapter; 13 Head over heels

Matthew's pov

I was holding her waist when i said that she may like taylor beacuse he is stubborn like her and he is like a boy i think she would have fun with. 

''So?'' I said letting go of her waist. 

''I will stay here, my feets hurts'' She said while rubbing them and walking to a bench, i just nodded and walked into the builiding. 

Then i walked up to the waitress. 

''Hey, where is Taylor Caniff's room?'' I said and sounded courious. 

''Oh, he left two days ago'' She said and smiled, then she walked away to help another person. 

I just satyed there till i decided to call him, it took a while for him to asnwer but then he finally answered his stupid phone. 

''Hey, it's taylor'' He said and i think he had a gum inside his mouth, well it sounded like that. 

''Where the hell are you? I thought you were at the hotel?'' I said and rubbed my neck. 

''Yeah i was, two days ago'' He cuckled and said. 

''Where are you now then? Tell me, you own me money and hell you are giving me them'' I said well almost yelled in the phone. 

''Okay okay, i will send you them, but i won't tell you where i am'' He said and i could feel that he was smirking. Asshole. 

''I want them tomorrow, i mean it or i swear caniff you will never see sunlite again'' I said and hung up. 

I walked out again to see Emma at the bench, this girl is so freaking annoying. But i still can't believe she forgave me i mean am i so easy to forgive?

Who am i kidding, she saved my life and gave me her hotel room for a day. 

''So where is taylor?'' She said and had a smile on her lips. 

''He left'' I said and walked away, not knowing if she is following. 

''What do you mean he left? We could take a taxi but NO you are so stubborn and let me walk in my heels for twenty minutes in a downhill and uphill'' She said and sounded angry. 

''Well then let's call bella and ask if she is here near somewhere'' I said and picked up my phone and dialed her number. 

I could hear Emma frown. 

''Hey matt how did it go?'' It was the first thing she said. 

''Im good too what about you? She is fine and she is complaining can you pick up us in moonlight beach? She has heels and we walked for about twenty minutes'' I said ganlcing at Emma. 

''You made her walk in heels? You know she will kill you if her feets hurt later'' She laughed. 

''Whatever just come and pick us up'' I said and laughed little with her while hunging up. 

''So is she coming?'' Emmma said and looked at me. 

''Yeah, she is on her way'' I said. 

''She better be'' She mumbled and i just chuckled a little and saw ricky on the other side of the way, he was holding a bag.

''RICKY'' I yelled for him, he saw us and walked towards us. 

''What is in the bag'' I said and emma looked confused as i was. 

''HEY, that's my bag'' Emma said and took the bag. 

''Yeah, i took her stuff with me when i was walking home, you are going to stay with us right?'' Ricky said and rubbed his neck. 

We both looked at Emma to answer. 

Emma's pov

''Yeah well i guess i am now'' I said and then finally i saw Rickys car, Bella was driving and she waved at us making us walk into the car and sit down. 

Me and Matthew sat in the back and Ricky in the passengear seat and Bella in the drive seat. I took off my heels and rubbed my foot, it hurted like hell. 

''Im sorry'' Matthew whispered. 

''It's okay'' i said with a smile, the car started and soon did Bella drive towards the house.