Chapter; 12 Who is Taylor?

Emma's pov

I was in my hotel on my way out when i remembered i forgot both my phone and purse in the hotel room. 

Then i walked back, grabbed both of my phone and purse and walked out again. I took the elevator on the way down beacuse the hotel was so loong. 

''Goodmorning Divone'' Nash said and smiled at me, i smiled back and waved and walked out. Nash is the one that works in the hotel and give you your hotel key and then you pay for it aswell. 

When i was about to walk out someone cought my eye. Both Cameron and Matthew were walking towards the hotel talking. 

I just ignored them and walked away. Then i heard one of them call my name. Cameron dammit this is why i freaking hate boys. 

Wait? Did Bella tell them my hotel place? I swear if she di- I was cought off my thought when they ran to me. 

''Heey, how have you been?'' Matthew said after one minute of awakwardness. 

''I've been better this morning'' I said and rolled my eyes at him. 

''Look im really sorry-'' He was cut off by Camerons phone ringing, we both looked at hima and he said 'sorry' and picked up his phone and then he left. Great. i mumbled sarcastiacally. 

''DON'T say sorry okay, i forgive you just don't say that'' I said yellind the 'don't' part. 

''You do, i mean you don't have to'' He said and i looked at him like 'are-you-fucking-serious' look.

''Then why did you say sorry?'' I said and he rolled his eyes and then we started walking i dont know where but we did. 

''Let's go meet Taylor'' He said out of nowhere. Who the hell is taylor?

''Who is taylor?'' I said with forrowed eyebrows. 

''You'll see'' He said and then i just shook my head and walked away with matt. 

---

''Are we there yet?'' I said, i swear i couldn't feel my feets. 

''You asked that..one minute ago and yes'' He said i took a deep breath-wait we are there? 

I looked at the big builiding we were standing in front, it could almost hit the heaven i thought to myself beacuse i mean omg it's so big and long. 

''Okay, im not going in there till you tell me who the hell Taylor is'' I said and looked kind of annoyed, i brought my hands up to my chest and crossed them while tapping my foot waiting for him. 

''Oh, well then i guess you have to wait out here'' He said and laughed. 

''No, beacuse when you come back i will be walking home'' I said and smirked, his laugh dissapered and he looked kind of schoked. 

''Walk? I mean are you serious? You have been complaining all the way'' He said and started to burst into laugh when i just standed there like a fool. 

''Well, oh look there is a taxi bye Espinosa'' I said and walked to the taxi when he grabbed my waist. 

''Taylor is the guy you will like a lot'' He smirked. 

(You couldn't imagine that could you? Well you think that she is going to like Matthew or Cameron but is that really true of what you are thinking? )