Another day

I woke up at 5am with my phone alarm. Great. I got up and checked my phone. I woke up to see the amount of messages jack left me overnight.
-
From Jackers: "I know it's late but I just wanted to know if you were okay"

From Jackers: "I can tell you're asleep so I want you to know that I'll pick you up at 6am on the corner of your house"

From Jackers: "Rise and shine Nessa. I'm at Starbucks getting coffee. Would you like a vanilla latte? No? Okay well too bad. Love you gorgeous."
-
I quickly got up and went to take a shower. I let the water pour on me, washing away all of my problems. Once I was done, I got out in my tone and went to pick out my clothes. My school didn't have a strict dress code so I put on a cute black crop top and a black plaid skirt. I knew I was gonna get cold so I threw on a jean jacket that may or may not belong to jack. I topped off the outfit with a classic pair of black boots and some good old black shades. I applied some Chapstick and mascara. I was gonna do eyeliner but I can never get the wings to be equal. I got my phone and climbed out of my window this time. I usual never go through the living room to avoid contact with my dad. It was 6:15am so I figured jack was there already. I walked to the corner of my house where I was meeting him.

"Well hello beautiful," jack said winking at me. I laughed and punched his arm.

"Not too shabby either jackers," I said attempting to wink at him.

"I know you haven't eaten breakfast yet so I, as the lovely human being I am, decided to buy you a vanilla latte and a piece of lemon cake," jack said handing me the latte and Starbucks bag.

"Alright alright. Thanks and let's go to school cause I kinda want to get there before Rachel and her other snobs get there," I said. With that said jack opened the car door for me and closed it for me.

"I love that I'm friends with you cause I get a ride on this bad boy every morning and afternoon,"I laughed hitting the dashboard of his jeep.

"Careful with my baby," jack laughed as he softly patted the dashboard. The rest of ride to school was fun, mainly cause I saw the best side of jack.

"IMMM GONNA SWIIING FROM THE CHANDELIER! FROM THE CHANDELIERRRRR!" Jack "sang" .

"ITS A NO FROM ME!" I told jack as he waited to see if I liked his singing.

I didn't even notice when we got school until I saw him looking at me for a solid minute. I thanked him for the ride and got off of the car. As soon as I closed the door I saw my other 2 friends Jonathan and Alexis.

"Well look who we have here Mr. & Mrs. Gilinsky," Alexis said smirking and lifting her eyebrows.

"Oh shut up lex," I said punching her in the arm.

"She's just mad she wasn't in our amazing car ride," jack said wrapping his arm around her shoulder, "don't worry I'll pick you up tomorrow also."

"Pinky promise?" Said Alexis in a childish voice.

"Pinky promise," said jack in a "manly" voice.

"Can we go in? It's kinda chilly out here," Jonathan said laughing.

We all went in and went to our homerooms. Thankfully jack and I have the same homeroom. Jack Gilinsky and Vanessa Garcia. As soon as we entered, all eyes went to us, even bitchy Rachel. There was always rumors of us secretly dating which I dont know why since I always saw me and jack and as an iconic duo like Phoebe and Joey from friends.

The day went by quickly and it was noon meaning it was time for lunch. I hate school lunch so I just got an apple and water bottle. I saw down next to Alexis and Jonathan. Jack sat in front of me and next to him was his boy best friend jack Johnson. I also grew up with that kid but we were never as close as me and G. We talked about the usual shitty homework our teachers left us and how we were going to 'Flip N Eat' which was one of best diners in Omaha owned by Jonathan's grandpa.

"Oh hi Jackie," I heard a snake say. Oops I meant to say Rachel. She wrapped her arms around jacks neck and kissed him on the cheek and he flinched which made me laugh.

"Oh.. hey," jack said awkwardly as he tried to take her arms off of him. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing at? I didn't hear anyone say a joke," she said to me in a bitchy tone.

"Honey you're the joke. For the 100th time, jack isn't into you," I chuckled.

"Oh shut up! You're just jealous he just sees you as a friend," she snapped.

"Hold up hold up who told you to sit down," Alexis said as she saw Rachel sit down next to jack.

"I'm not fixing to deal with y'all right now so I'm leaving," she said rolling her eyes,"text me jack," she told him kissing him on the cheek. Jack just looked at me and shrugged.
-
I don't know why but it kinda bothered me that she always flirting with him. What if he has feelings for her? What if he wants to ask her out but is worried we wont get along? What if I annoyed him to the point were he doesn't wanna hang out with me? What if I'm just simply overreacting?
-
I decided to ignore those thoughts and try to continue with the rest of my day.

As soon as we got off of school, Alexis , Jonathan, both jacks and I went to the diner were we worked on our homeworks as we enjoyed some delicious milkshakes. I tried to keep my head up but the thoughts kept running through my head..

•hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter. The 3rd chapter is going to be someone else point of view so 👀.
• please make sure to like this chapter , comment if you like it so far & share it with your friends.
• make sure to follow ya girl on Instagram @vscojacks ;) luv yahhhh