Dinner?

The following days went by quickly. Wednesday. Thursday. It was now Friday. I woke up at the usual 5am alarm and checked my phone to see who had texted me.
-
From Jackers: decided that it was time to tell my parents about the whole music duo. Dinner at my house. 7pm. Pleaseee 🙏

From Lex: ARE YOU GOING TO MEET JACKS PARENTS?? HE TEXTED ME DINNER AT 7 SO I FIGURED HE TEXTED YOU CAUSE YA KNOW HE LOVES YOU 😏

From Lex: oops what if he hasn't told you yet 🤐. Just get ready for tonight ;)

From Blondie: I know that I'm not close to you or anything but me and jack are telling our parents tonight about the whole jack & jack and I'm scared jack will wanna ignore it.
-
I laughed as I read the messages.
1, could hear gilinsky saying please while begging.
2, the whole idea of Alexis and the whole meeting his parents cause he loves me.
3, how Johnson is so worried about gilinsky wanting to ignore the topic.

I texted the three of them because i felt like it.
-
To jackers: of course I'll be there 😂. Don't worry everything will be okay. You'll see.

To lex: 1. IVE ALREADY MET HIS PARENTS, WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE LIKE KINDERGARTEN! 2.HE DID TEXT ME ABOUT TONIGHT, COME FOR ME AT 6:30PM. & 3. HE DOESN'T LOVE ME LIKE THAT.

To Blondie: dont worry I'm going to the dinner and I'll make sure jack and you tell your parents.
-
It was officially 5:35am so I started getting ready. I went to take a quick shower as I listened to my Spotify station "lit bitch". I got out and threw on a simple black hoodie and some leggings. I wasnt really in the mood to dress up so I put my adidas shoes and put my hair in a bun. I applied a little bit of Chapstick and mascara.

My dad really hasn't been home all this week which is a good thing so I went downstairs like a normal person and got an apple before giving my mom a kiss on the cheek and going out the door.

There I saw him parked next to jack. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Wow I guess you feel in love with my car," jack said with his arms crossed on his chest.

"My precious baby," I said as I patted the top of the car,"I love you no matter what he says."

"Whatever weirdo let's go,"jack laughed as he opened the car door for me and closed it after I got in.

The whole ride to school consisted of jack telling me how nervous he was to tell his parents and sisters. He said he also had a surprise for all of us there which you know kinda made me get excited.

We got off the car and met up with the other people I like to call my friends.

"Wait Nessa how you gonna go to dinner? Do you need me to pick you up?" Gilinsky asked.

"Nope I got this one," said Alexis as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder," you got too much to worry about right now so don't worry about her."

School was the same old thing. Entered class. Took notes and messed with people. Leave class.

As I was leaving school, Alexis came up to me and told me that she was coming with me so we can ready together. I was very nervous since none of my friends have been to my house other than gilinsky. Alexis knows about my family situation she doesn't know how bad it is. As we came near my house, I told her that I always climb up to my bedroom window so that I dont get bitched at. She nodded and parked the car on the side of my house. We both got off the car and climbed up my window.

"Dude is this legit your room?" She asked in shocked.

"Yeah why?" I laughed.

"I just never figured your room being like this," she said looking around," I mean not in a bad way I just love this. Its kinda aesthetically pleasing."

"Haha well thanks I tried," I said sitting in the edge of my bed.

"Are we really gonna start getting ready for dinner? It's barely 4:05pm," I said.

"Well I don't know. How far is jacks house from here?" Alexis asked.

"I don't know like a solid 7 minutes by car," I said shrugging.

"I guess we could talk for a while," lex said sitting on my bed,"so are you planning to tell jack? You know about you liking him?"

"Are you kidding me? He's so worried and caught up on the whole music deal that I'm pretty sure having a girlfriend would make it harder," I said shaking my head.

"True but what about if his girlfriend is also his bestfriend?" Alexis said getting a pillow.

"Thats even worse! What if fans get control over him or I get jealous by all the fans? It would all be complicated," I said laying my head on her legs.

"Oh poor child,"she said stroking my hair,"I'm pretty sure jack likes you. Why else would he wake up early to pick up a girl when school doesn't start until 7:30am?"

"I don't know. I have no car and he does," I said.

"I also have a car yet he always tells me it's cool, that I shouldn't worry about taking you to school," Alexis said.

We kept going back and forth about jack liking me that we completely forgot about dinner at Jack's house.

"Shit it's late,"I said looking at the clock.

"Okay so let's start getting ready then," Alexis said getting off my bed.

"Dinner party?" She asked holding her makeup bag.

"Dinner party," I said nodding my head.

•i was planning to do the dinner on this chapter but I decided to show her room instead 😂.
•please make sure to vote for this chapter, comment something about the story & share it with your friends.
•follow my Instagram @vscojacks . Luv yahhhh