Hurt people

(cont.)

I went into Vanessa's room just to see her weak body in the hospital bed.

"Hey you okay?" I asked sitting next to her.

She nodded and said," yeah I am but why you bring me here?"

"I wasn't going to let my bestfriend die," i said with tears in my eyes.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I know," I said chuckling.

*End of flashback*

I am currently driving around the neighborhood to see if I can find Vanessa but so far nothing.

I put on some music and continue to look for her until I came across to a tree that I'm assuming is her and Jack's tree.

I parked the car next to and got off to see if I could find her. And there she was sitting down with her buried into her knees.

"Nessa?" I asked as she looked up.

"Oh hey," she said wiping off her tears as I sat down next to her.

"I hurt him," she said sobbing into my my arms.

"He hurt you also," I said comforting her.

"I know you're hurting. I hate seeing you like this," I told her,"look how about I take you for some frozen yogurt that way we can calm you down."

She nodded and stood up and we made our way to my car.

The drive to the frozen yogurt place consisted mainly of us laughing and singing to 5sos.

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREAL UNDERWEAR," we sang.

Once we got to the frozen yogurt place we both got our cups and got our flavors and toppings. We say down and started talking about how she should give jack another chance and how if he hurts her again, I'll hurt him.

"Is it bad that I still love him?"Vanessa randomly asked.

"Look I know nothing about love," I said chuckling," but I know that if you love someone, you love them no matter what."

"So it's okay?" She asked nervously.

"It's perfect," I laughed.

Johnson's POV-

After that big fight that Alexis had with Rachel, no one showed up to English. No sign of jack. No sign of Vanessa. No sign of Alexis. I had a feeling something was off so I decided to go check.

I raised my hand and waited for the teacher to call in me.

"Yes mr.johnson?" The English teacher asked.

"Can I go to the restroom?" I asked.

"Now mr.johnson you know that I don't allow anyone to go during a lecture," he said.

"PLEASEEE! I really really have to go!" I said crossing my legs.

"Sorry mr.johnson but rules are rules," he said as I rolled my eyes.

"So you rather make the janitor clean up the mess I'm willing to make just because you won't let me go to the restroom?" I asked.

"Ok fine!" The teacher said," you have 5 minutes. Make it quick!"

"No promises,"I said as I got my backpack and left the classroom.

I secretly tried to get out of the building without getting caught by anyone of administration.

Once I got out, I tried looking for G. I figured he couldn't go far so it shouldn't have been to hard to find him. I saw someone sitting on the edge of the street so I went close enough to see if it was G. It was.

"Hey,"I said patting his arm.

"Oh hey," he said looking up at him with his eyes so full of water.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked as I say down next to him," I mean I saw that Vanessa left the building, then you and then Alexis after she got her detention slip."

"Yeah I ran after her and I guess you can say we got in a fight," he said wiping his eyes,"after the fight she walked away and Alexis went after her."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh yeah perfect. I was hurting the person I love but I was too busy with the music that I didn't even notice,"he said in a sarcastic tone.

"Geez okay. Is everything gonna go back to old time or is she just done with you?" I asked.

"I don't know to be honest," he said," I apologize and told her what that I meant it but I don't know if it was enough for her."

"I just fucked up Johnson," he said looking down,"I could've had the perfect relationship with her but I never had the balls to ask her out. Now she's over here hating me and not wanting to talk to me."

"That's not true," I said patting his arm," I bet she's still in love with you."

"Hopefully," jack said.

"HEY! HEY YOU TWO! SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN CLASS?" we heard someone yell.

"RUN!" Jack told me.

Without looking back, we ran as fast as we could until we reached a yogurt place that was really good.

"Hey-let's-go-get-some-froyo," I said as I tried to catch my breath.

Jack nodded and we went in to see that Vanessa and Alexis were sitting right there enjoying their yogurt.

"Well aren't you out of breath," Alexis laughed as Vanessa smiled looking a jack.

"Nah we good,"I laughed pulling up a chair.

"We kinda got caught sitting outside of school so we started running," I said looking back at jack that was standing there just looking at Vanessa.

"Arent you gonna sit jack?" Vanessa asked looking down.

"Huh. Oh yeah," jack said as pulled up a chair next to her.

We all started talking about how we would be in study hall just watching an '80s video. We completely lost track of time and went our own ways. Jack and I walked back to school to get our cars and Alexis and Vanessa went into Alexis car.

Jack and Vanessa seem to be getting along better which is both good and bad. It's good cause they're nothing without each other and it sucks because I've been having the biggest crush in Vanessa but shes G's girl and i have to respect that.

•sorry guys I haven't posted recently, but ayee the story is almost at 200 reads haha.
•make sure vote for this chapter, comment if you're liking it so far & share it with your friends.
•follow my Instagram @vscojacks and spam me with likes & comments. Luv yahhhh