Buddies

After the whole fight with jack and I, things were better than I thought. He started being less of a jerk and acknowledged me and my friends presents. I started dressing up like I used to and started wearing my basic 'mascara and Chapstick' look but this time I added a little bit of highlight. I was getting my history books from my locker as I saw Alexis walking in my direction. She stopped at my locker and we started talking.

"oh my god you have to download this app," Alexis said pointing her phone straight at my face.

"Okay back the fuck up," I said pushing her a little bit back," what app?"

"Vine! You make six second videos and it's fun!" She said excited.

"Six seconds? What could you possibly do in six seconds?" I asked her in annoyance.

"I don't know, I'm not that creative," she said in a duh tone," but there's some people like Cameron Dallas and King Bach that are hilarious. Ooh and there's this kid called Shawn Mendes and OH MY GOD THAT BOY CAN SING!"

"He sings in six seconds?" I asked confused.

"Yeah he post small covers and he's so talented and cute oh my," she said in a fangirling tone.

"So what are we gossiping about?" I heard a guys voice leaning on my locker door.

"Nothing just some app that Alexis has gotten really into it," I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh you mean vine?" Jack said," Johnson made an account and hes planning to start posting funny shit."

"Really? You guys too?" I asked,"what's so great about this app?"

"You can get famous for being funny in six seconds!" Alexis said.

"Well I'm not fixing to download the app," I said closing my locker's door," I don't see the fun in it."

"Ahh come on you don't wanna see me put an ice cream cone on my chest haha," jack said walking me to class.

"I don't know. I deleted all social media ever since, you know," I said hesitating," and frankly I'm okay not having social media. I don't think I'm missing out on anything or am I?"

"Dont worry I won't leave you behind," he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Good, cause I don't wanna be left behind," I said kissing his cheek.

I ignored the many looks we got and entered class. I sat in my usual seat and put on some earbuds. It's not like anything important happens in history class. Blah blah blah war. Blah blah blah date.

I laid my head down and eventually fell asleep until I felt someone knocking on my desk.

"Didn't sleep at home?" The teacher asked sarcastically as I raised up my head.

Before I was able to respond he shook his head and handed me a detention slip,"no more sleeping in class," he said before the school announcements came on.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"I heard someone scream," YOU LITTLE STUPID ASS BITCH I AIN'T FUCKING YOU."

I turned around to see a jack gilinsky screaming as he made a beat with his hands.

"GIVE ME A BEAT JOHNSON," He told Johnson as Johnson started making a beat," I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUUUUU!"

"MR.GILINSKY THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!" The teacher yelled .

"Awh really?" He said looking back at me winking.

"Yes! This is unacceptable behavior! First I have Vanessa sleeping in class and then I have you singing some profanity. The school year may be ending but you still have to respect rules," he yelled at the class," ANYONE PLAN TO JOIN THEM AT DETENTION?"

"Well I mean I'm free," Alexis said laughing.

"You find this funny ms.Martinez?" He said looking at her,"anyone else?" He said offering her a detention slip.

The bell rang and everyone left the classroom as me jack and Alexis slowly walked out the door and headed to the detention classroom.

"So detention buddies?" I asked as we kept walking to detention room.

"To be honest I'm kinda scared
I hear that those people are really mean and scary like those 2 pot heads kian & Justin," Alexia said looking down.

"Just don't talk to them duh," jack said.

"So why did you start singing big Sean out of nowhere?" I asked laughing.

"Cause I didn't give a fuck," he laughed," nah I just didn't want you to be alone in detention."

"Ive been at detention before. They aren't that bad," I said in a low tone.

We got to the detention room and walked inside hoping for it to be empty. Turns out the seniors had a fight.

"Well look who it is. Sophomore Vanessa is here," kian said hugging me.

"Kiannn," I said hugging him back.

"What the fuck did you do this time," Justin asked giving me a fist bump.

"Slept in class and teacher got bitchy,"I said shrugging.

"Lame and who are those," Justin said pointing at jack and Alexis who were shocked to see how I was welcomed.

"This are my best friends. Jack got detention cause he starter singing big Sean and Alexis for detention for talking back," I said pointing at them one at a time.

"Damn that's lame. We got in here cause some fuckers decided to push our buttons at lunch," he said pointing at some seniors I didn't know.

"Cool cool," I said laughing.

"ALRIGHT THIS ISNT FREE TIME!" an old lady said walking in,"TAKE A SEAT AND SHUT UP!"

I was finally getting some peaceful sleep until I noticed that I got some messages.
-
From Jackers: they sure do know you. Theyre kinda cool but Idk.

From jaysee: little fucker named Jack seems to have a crush on you. I may be off but I can see you like him also. IM TELLING KIANNN!
-
I looked at Justin with a 'wtf' look as he laughed.

I feel asleep and woke up to kian throwing spit balls at me.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK THATS GROSS!" I yelled getting up.

"I WAS TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION MY BAD!" he yelled back.

"EXCUSE ME BOTH OF YOU OUT!" the old lady yelled as she kicked us out of detention.

We walked out of the room smiling as we saw Justin with his arms crossed.

"Nice job," kian said high fiving me.

"It's a pleasure to do business with you," i laughed as we both went our separate ways and walked outta school.

• I literally had no clue what to post about so why not involve kian and jc ;)
• make sure to vote for this chapter, comment if you like it so far & share it with your friends.
•follow my Instagram @vscojacks . Luv yahhhh