What is this

Gilinsky's POV:

Something is off with Nessa and I know it.

After Rachel came to bother me, I saw Nessa was a little bit down. I have all afternoon classes with her so I saw she had her head down all the time. She's usually picking on me or Jonathan or talk back to teachers but she would just fake a smile when talked to. I wonder if it's something Rachel said, something i did, or something going on at home.

We are currently doing our homework at the diner that Jonathan's grandpa owns. Everyone is talking, sharing answers, except Vanessa. I can't stand looking at her like that. I got off the booth and decided to know what's up with her.

"Ms.vanessa, would you give me the honor of talking to you outside?" I asked as I bowed down.

"Why of course," she said smiling.

*Outside*

"What's up jackers," she said looking around.

"You just seem off," I said nervous, "today you had your head down during classes, you rarely talked, and I can tell by your face that something's wrong."

"Wow you sure know me well gilinsky," she chuckled, "I've just been over thinking but don't worry, I'm okay jack, I will be," she said.

For some reason I knew there was more than that.. I knew it had something to do with me. But what could I have done..

We walked inside and sat down with the rest of the people. I did see started smiling and talking so I figure she's calmer.

Vanessa's POV:

So jack took me outside cause he knew there was something wrong with me. I can't tell him I got jealous of Rachel being all up on him. I can't tell him that I hate that he's just my bestfriend. I HATE THAT I CAN'T TELL HIM I LOVE HIM. Shit. Do I love jack? At that point I snapped out of it.

I told him I was okay or that I was going to. At that point I realized that I should cheer up and should just ignore all possible feeling I have for jack. We went inside and sat down with the rest of our friends. I decided to smile now and then and talk more so that they knew I was okay.

It was around 11pm when we all decided to head home. Johnson left before all of us because little Blondie had a curfew which was 10pm. Jonathan took Alexis home while gilinsky drove me home. The ride home wasn't as awkward as I thought it was gonna be.

"Ughh I hate that tomorrow is Tuesday," I complained,"the day was going to sloww."

"You're always complaining about school," he said laughing," you're one of the smartest people I know besides Johnson."

"That's not true!"I pouted," besides, I'm smarter than Johnson."

"Whatever helps you sleep," he said as I rolled my eyes.

We pulled up to my house which was about 4 blocks away from his. Everyone was already sleeping so I didn't want to climb up to my window.

"So this is where I drop you off. You want me to walk you in just in case?"he asked.

"Nah it's good I'm pretty sure they're asleep," I said getting off of the car,"but thanks G. See ya tomorrow."

"Alright well I'll stay here until you get in," he said.

I waved goodbye and unlocked the front door. I slowly creeped inside trying to wake anyone up. Believe it or not my family hears everything. I closed the door and sighed.

"Where were you?" I randomly heard my older brother whisper yelled from the kitchen.

"Why the actual fuck are you still awake?" I asked startled, "shouldn't you be sleeping? It's like 11:30pm.

"Why are you barely getting home? I had to wait here until you got here cause mom was worried that you were home yet. Dad left with some friends and won't be back until Wednesday probably," he explained.

"First of all, I'm here already i was with some friends so goodnight. Second of all, its a shocker that mom's worried about me since she's never showed interest. And I'm glad that he's gone for 2 day," I said.

"Come on you know she cares she just doesn't know how to get I touch with you since you always lock yourself in the room or avoid any contact with us," Justin said giving up,"And why were you so late out with friends? Was one if those friends that gilinsky kid?"

"Yes I was with that gilinsky kid and im sorry I always lock myself," I said kinda sad and mad. I didn't mean to hurt mom. I didn't think I was that important to them.

We both went upstairs and say goodnight again. I got in my room and changed into my cozy pijamas which consists of leggings and a t-shirt. I took of my makeup and put my hair down. I laid down in my bed and checked to see if I had any messages.
-
9 unread messages:

From Jackers: good night nessa. Hope you have a good night sleep and remember that we're picking up Alexis tomorrow also 🌙.

From Lex: wassup bitch you up?

From Lex: did you and jack 👌👈 in the car?

From Lex: you always answer ! Something's off.

From Lex: alright don't answer I'm going to sleep 😴.

From Lex: don't forget that jack promised to pick me up tomorrow so remind him once he picks you up.

From Lex: good night bitch.

From Blondie: good night Vanessa.

From Jon Jon: good night slut 💦.
-

I laughed as I read all the messages that Alexis sent me but I didnt bother to answer any of them. I put my phone in my night stand and turned off the lamp. I closed my eyes and couldn't help but remind myself that I must not have feeling for jack. What if I don't like him like that and I'm just appreciating him more as a friend. What is this that im feeling? Do I love him? With that in mind I fell dead asleep.

•so I started with G's pov which idk i kinda liked & Jon Jon is Jonathan's nickname that she gave him.
•please make sure to like this chapter, comment if you're liking it so far & share it with your friends.
•follow ya girl @vscojacks on Instagram. Luv yahhhh