Jack & Jack

As we got off the car and started approaching the tree, I asked jack why he wanted to talk here.

"I just wanna tell you something that I'm kinda excited for," jack said sitting criss-crossed on the ground.

"Does it have to do with?" I asked sitting in front of him nervously.

"No it has to do with me and jack Johnson," jack said smiling as I sighed.

"Oh Blondie," I said with a "disappointed" tone.

"Is something wrong?" Said said worried.

"Haha no I'm good," I said laughing," so what's up with you and Blondie."

"Well me and jack both like music so we decided to work together," jack said smiling,"we both plan to work in the lyrics and he'll rap in every song while I sing the rest."

"Oh yeah cause your singing skills are on point," I said doing the perfect sign (👌).

"Shut up! When I turn famous you're gonna wish you were dating this beast," jack said hitting his chest. If only he knew I did wanna date him. Wait never mind.

"Whatever, what's the name of your iconic duo," I asked him rolling my eyes.

"We don't know yet. I like Fiji for a name and Johnson liked waterfall drops or truth be told aka tbt," jack said scratching his head.

"Really? Fiji or tbt? I bet even I can come up with a better name," I said laughing.

"Oh yeah like what?" Jack said daring me.

"Well... how about something simple.. like.. um... how about jack & jack?" I asked not knowing if it was good or not.

"That's not half as bad. I'll ask Johnson to see what he thinks. But who's the first jack?" Jack told me.

"I don't know! Does it matter?" I asked laughing.

"So it's settled its me," jack said crossing his arms.

"Well I should take you home, it's getting late," jack said getting up,"thank you so much for listening and caring for what I had to say."

"It's all good, you always listen to me rant so I'm always here," I said getting up,"you think you're gonna go far with this whole music career? I mean im not saying you're not but it's a big business to be in"

"I know what you mean but that's the dream. But with every dream come challenges and obstacles," jack said hugging me,"let's just hope this doesn't change. This. Us."

And with those words I felt secure. I saw myself in Jack's future, as a singer or as a store clerk, I didn't care what career he had, I just cared that he was with me.

Jack we got into my, I mean Jack's Jeep and headed to my house. The ride back was the usual radio playing as I rested my head on the window. Once we got there, I kissed jack on the cheek and thanked him for the ride. I got off the car and closed the car door. Jack rolled down the car window so I near to talk to him.

"Tell me what Blondie thinks of my awesome name," I said winking .

"Alright, go in cutie cause I'm responsible for you until you enter your house," jack said laughing.

"Alright thank you again Uber. Tomorrow at 6am for school?" I said laughing.

"Ummm i don't know yet, just kidding," jack laughed, "GO IN VANESSA!"

"IM GOING!" I screamed as I got near my house door. I unlocked it and checked if jack was there. Yup he was. I got in and sighed.

"Dinner's almost ready are you gonna join us?" I heard someone say after I sighed.

"Omg y'all need to stop scaring me," I said with my hand on my chest.

"I'm sorry sweetie," my mom said," will you be joining us?"

"Sure why not," I said shrugging.

I set the table down for three. My mom, my brother, and me. That was all I needed. My mom made her lovely fresh spinach lasagna with a fresh salad.

"So how's school sweetie?" My mom asked.

"It's good... although I kinda skipped like some periods with Alexis.. we were just in the restroom talking," I said embarrassed.

"Just make sure to not do it again," my mom said concerned,"school's very important. So how's all your friends?"

"Jonathan got suspended for three days for a fight he got in. Alexis is alexis. And jack is starting a band with jack Johnson. Oh and he also got suspended for being part of the fight," I said nodding my head.

"Oh well good for jack. The band part not the suspension,"my mom said taking a sip of her water.

The rest of the night we kept talking about how she might be getting a promotion at the company she works for. My mom is in charge of money of some sort I really don't know. I just nodded and was honestly happy for her. She doesn't need a bastard like my so called dad to maintain her. My older brother talked about how he still has no clue on what college he should attend (oh yeah he's a Senior lol). We lost track of time and started cleaning up. After we cleaned the kitchen and table, I went to my room to get ready for bed.

I took off my makeup and changed into my PJs. I put on some music while i laid in my bed. I saw that I got a message from jack.
-
From Jackers: so sad to say that Johnson liked the name jack & jack . So I guess from now on I'm not jack Finnegan Gilinsky and his not jack Edward Johnson anymore. Now we're Jack & Jack.

From Jackers: now the worst part... telling my parents.
-
I laughed as I read the texts and just answered with a simple "lol good luck". It was 10pm now so I decided to turn off my lamp and go to sleep. Oh jack oh I forgot now he's part of "jack & jack"..

•So jack and jack is a thing now 😂. I got the bands names from a question on their book asking what would they be named if their names were Elmo & Eduardo.
•hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please make sure to vote for this chapter, comment down if you like it so far & share it with your friends.
•follow my Instagram @vscojacks . Luv yahhhh