Looking for Vanessa

Gilinsky's POV-

As soon as me and alexis entered the cafeteria, we sat down to hear Johnson tell us where we can find Vanessa.

"Well I know she took a flight to L.A but I don't really know what she's doing. I don't know where she's staying cause I offered to rent her a hotel room but she denied it," he said.

"Great so we're flying to L.A and we'll check every neighborhood, every hotel just to see if we can find her," i said placing my credit card on the table.

"Okay but like we have school and we can't just leave. Where are we gonna stay in L.A, for how long, how are we gonna travel?" Johnson asked, "L.A is expensive."

"I'll pay everything, the parent will understand but I just need to know that i can count on all of y'all to help me go look for her," I said.

"I'm in," Alexis said.

"I'm in," Jonathan said.

"I'm in," Johnson said.

"Great let's go pack, I'll pick you guys up so we can drive to the airport," I said.

"Wait, like we're leaving, like now?" Johnson asked.

"I need to find my girl," I said walking out," I'm not losing her."

Everyone went to their house and started packing for what I hope is a successful trip and I get to come back with my girl in my arms. I picked them off and drove to the airport. We went through security and were headed to Los Angeles, California.

*In California*

"Oh my god California is so much prettier than Nebraska," Alexis said looking outside the window of the car we rented.

"Focus Alexis," Jonathan said hitting her arm," we came to find Vanessa not to enjoy the beach."

"The beach never hurt anyone," Alexis whispered.

We arrived at the hotel we were staying and went to our rooms to unpack. Johnson and I shared a room while Jonathan and Alexis shared a room. I insisted of her having her own but I guess she didn't wanna be alone.

When they were done unpacking they came to me and Johnson's room to discuss how and where we gonna look for her.

"Wait now thinking about. Wouldn't it have been easier to just track the phone that Vanessa used to talk to Johnson on the phone?" Jonathan asked.

"Before she left she said she would just call me from public telephones meaning we can't really track those," Johnson responded.

"Okay Alexis and Jonathan. You guys are going to the north and west part of L.A just going to hotels to ask for her go to stores just go look in that area," I said, "me and Johnson will look south and east of L.A."

Everyone nodded and we were headed to find Alexis. We only had 3 days; Friday, which is today, Saturday and Sunday.

We sat at a local frozen yogurt place and just talked about what we found.

We found nothing.

"What if she like changed her name so that she doesnt get found?" Alexis asked.

"At this point I don't even know," I said putting my face in my hands.

"Come on G," Johnson said," we'll find her."

We kept looking for a little while but eventually went back to the hotel to call it a night.

I just wanna fucking find my girl. I want to hold her. Apologize straight in her face. I don't ever want to wake up without her in my arms. I'm so in love with her that i would legit ask her to marry me if she wasn't mad at me.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I really didn't know how to look for a missing person but I tried haha. Please a girl out by voting for this chapter, commenting something, and sharing it on you guys Instagram.

Follow my Instagram: dianaaahtx & vscojacks

Luv yahhhh