Everything has changed.

So a of couple months have past and it's kinda heart breaking to say that jack and I have drifted since jack & jack started. They kept in releasing music, which im not gonna lie is really good, but after they realized a but hit called "like that", they started hanging out with a different crowd. Johnson and Gilinsky started to sit with bitchy Rachel and the big asshole himself sammy Wilkinson. Jack still talks to me now and then but it's not like before. Alexis started picking me up every morning because jack was now apparently too tired to wake up early. We all know he was in some girls pants the night before. I don't know where I went wrong that lead to me losing my best friend.

I never really realized but jack gave me some sort of happiness I can't explain. Ever since we've stopped hanging out, I don't see the purpose in going to school. I don't see the purpose in dressing up. I don't see the purpose in smiling. Sure I love Alexis and Jonathan but I like to think that what jack and I had was way stronger. At least that's what I thought.

It was 6:50am. That's the time I usually wake up now. Like I said I was never in the mood for cute outfits like before so I threw on a black sweater and a pair of leggings. I put my hair in a bun and climbed out of my bedroom window.

Things at home have gotten worse. There's not a night where I got a decent sleep. I hear screams every night. I flinch everytime. I could hear them as if they were right in my ear.
-
"STOP IT"

"YOU FUCKING BITCH"

"PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU STOP"

"FUCK YOU! ILL STOP WHENEVER I WANT TO! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO MARRY ME SO HERE I AM!
-
I was the only one who heard them. My brother moved out right before things got to how they are right now. I guess you can say I'm all alone living in a constant nightmare. I want to wake up. I want to pinch myself to make sure I'm awake. I want the nightmare to end.

Jack doesn't know about what's going on at my house. It's not like he cares. All he cares about is his career and his fans which won't stop bothering me. I used to get constant dms.

"Omg I love you so much. You're gorgeous."

"Omg how was jack when he was young? Was he always that silly?"

And then they were these.

"Omg I have no idea why you were friends with him. Go kill yourself."

"You fucking slut. Just die already."

"Good thing Jack doesn't hang out with you anymore. You're fucking ugly as hell."

I decided to completely delete all my social media and cut myself from that world.

I got into Alexis car as she gave me a 'i know you feel like shit but come on' look. It was an everyday thing.

"I know I know I look like shit, just drive," I said as she nodded and we drove off to school.

Alexis was my go-to person right now. She kept trying to make me laugh it smile but she knows I can't without jack.

I was in 5th period when we started hearing screams from outside.

"GET OFF ME YOU BITCH!" Rachel screamed at Alexis who was on top of her, which to be honest made me laugh until I saw jacks eyes straight at me so I stopped.

"YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK!" Alexis screamed very angrily.

"WHAT? THAT YOUR DUMB FRIEND IS TOTALLY A DEPRESSED BITCH AFTER JACK LEFT HER AND YOU GUYS!" She laughed looking at me and jack.

"GET OFF OF HER!" The history teacher yelled at Alexis.

As much as I hated her, she was right. I am a depressed bitch every since jack forgot about me and my friends. I walked away from the group while my eyes got heavier and heavier. I walked out of the school building just wanting to leave the place forever.

"HOLD ON!" i heard him scream.

I didn't want to turn around so I started running. I kept running not seeing or focusing on anything.

Beep! Beep!

I opened my eyes. There I was in the middle of the road with his arms around me as he stopped a car from running over me.

"WHAT THE FUCK WE'RE YOU THINKING?" He yelled as I flinched.

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU FUCKING CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME! LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WERE TO BUSY SUCKING RACHEL'S FACE!" I yelled back.

"What do you mean I don't care?" He asked aggravated," I've always fucking cared about you yet you could just not care about me the same way."

"What are you talking about,"I said as I let out a bunch of tears," I've always cared about you and now you're telling me this shit. No jack. I'm sorry but you can't come out of nowhere and tell me all of this bullshit," I said trying to walk away before jack stopped me.

"Ever since I started this music career, THE THING THAT IM PASSIONATE ABOUT, you haven't been there,"he said still holding my arm.

"Oh yeah cause I'm supposed to be there like an idiot when you don't even bother looking at my direction," I said rolling my eyes.

"Where were you when YOUR FANS were telling me to kill myself, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MY DAD HIT ME IN THE HEAD WITH A GLASS BOTTLE," I yelled pointing at the stitches in my head,"WHERE-THE-FUCK WERE YOU WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO ACTUALLY KILL MYSELF. tell me jack where were you this whole time cause you goddamn wasnt there with me."

"Im so sorry I didn't know," jack said tearing up.

"Of course you didn't know cause I didnt think you cared about me and my problems," i said throwing my hands in the air.

"Look jack, I'm honestly truly happy for you and for your success I honestly wish you the best but I kind of wished we would be like before," I said trying to walk away before jack got my arm again.

"Please don't go," he cried," I fucked up okay, I know. All this time I was too focused on my career and my future that I wasn't aware of the present. I'm sorry for hurting you for causing you to cry. I'm so so sorry for not being there for me when you needed me,"he finished as he hugged me so fucking tight.

"I have to go jack," I said walking away.

•okay guys I honestly love this chapter 😂. I didn't know what to post so I was like why not make it deep.
•please make sure to vote for this chapter, comment if you liked it & share it with your friends.
•follow my Instagram @vscojacks . Luv yahhhh