I ship it

I woke up to the same alarm at 5am. I answered the texts from last night and went to take a shower. I got out and decided to look good today. I put on a cute striped crop top with some booty shorts cause you know ;). I put on my superstar adidas shoes and a simple jean jacket with the word California at the back. I put my hair up in a pony tail and applied so mascara and Chapstick. I got my phone and went downstairs to see if my mom was awake.

"Hi sweetheart what time did you get here?" She asked right away .

"Oh like 11pm. It's cause we were working on our homework at the diner nearby," I said which was actually true.

"Okay well you want anything for breakfast? You usually never come downstairs during the morning," my mom said in the nicest tone.

"No it's okay mom. Jack should be here anytime soon to take me to school," I said smiling.

"You're going to school like that? No way! Go change," my brother had to scold.

"And you are? Oh yeah irrelevant. Yes I'm going to school like this whether you like it or not," I snapped.

"You're going to school not the beach," my brother said as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever since when do you care about how I dress for school," I said annoyed.

"Can y'all just stop arguing. Justin let you're sister dress how she wants. Vanessa just make sure to cover up a little bit more next time," my mom said and both me and my brother nodded.

I heard someone knock on the door so I went to get it. I opened it and saw the cutest human being ever. Wait. No. It was jack.

"Good morning Mrs.garcia, good morning Justin & good morning cutie," jack said entering the house.

"Sweetie do you want anything for breakfast," my mom said smiling.

"No thank you," jack said with his hand on his chest, "we better get going cause we also have to pick up Alexis," he said laughing.

"Goodbye mom good bye Justin," jack and I said.

As I was walking I noticed jack was looking at me kinda weird.

"Um hello?" I said waving my arms in face.

"Yeah you might wanna cover that," he said pointing at my booty.

"Oh I'm sorry is your little friend getting excited?" I asked as I Shaked my butt.

"Just cover it with your jacket. We don't want perverted guys all up on you," he said shaking his head.

"Alright alright," I said as I put the jean jacket over my waist.

Jack opened the car door for me and we started heading to Alexis house. The whole ride was just us having a normal conversation about our family's reaction to how late we got home last night. He said his mom freaked and said he wasn't allowed to go out (which was a lie) and I told him how Justin was waiting for me to scold at me. We pulled up to Alexis house which was thankfully near the school as I texted her to get out. Alexis has a big family, 3 older siblings and 4 younger ones, so it was a chaos in the morning.

"GOOD MORNING FUCKERS," Alexis said as the closed the door. Behind the door we can hear her mom scream,"stop cussing ! We have small children!!" And we all laughed.

When Alexis got in the car she told jack how she was shocked that he was gonna actually come for her. Jack laughed and turned around to look at her and said," I never break a promise," which was kinda true.

The whole ride to school was me and Alexis gossiping while jack kept laughing. We finally arrived to school to see this huge circle of people by Jonathan's car. We couldn't just ignore it so we all went to check it out.

"Come on! Punch him!" We heard a guy scream.

"Beat the shit outta him!" We heard another person say.

We managed to get to the center of the circle where Jonathan was fighting one of the football players, Sam fucking Wilkinson. Jack talks to both Jonathan and Sam so he immediately tried to separate them until the 3 of them got sent to the principal's office. Alexis and I couldn't help but to get involved so we skipped first 2 periods and walked around until we heard from jack or Jonathan. We went to the restroom and I told her.

"YOU WHAT?!" She whisper yelled,"You think you like jack? When? Where?"

"Yes I think that I like jack but i don't know. Yesterday when Rachel got all up on him, i felt weird, I think I felt jealous," I said looking down.

"Are you planning to tell him??" She asked looking at me seriously.

"I don't know. I dont have the time to. What if he doesn't feel the same way so it's all awkward between us,"I said with my head down.

"You have to tell him. Ive been shipping you guys since day one. I'm still debating whether I should do the #janessa shirts or not," she said laughing.

"Janessa? What the actual fuck is that?" I said cracking up.

"Janessa. Jack and Vanessa. Janessa," she said smiling proudly.

We kept laughing at the fact that she made a ship name for me and jack when we have never dated. I guess we completely lost track of time and kept laughing until we got caught by the vice principal. She send us to class and we walked together. I completely forgot whether or not to tell jack how I felt.

I think I love jack. I think I don't. I don't know what I feel at this point.

The day went by quickly thankfully and I forgot about how I "felt" about jack. Little ms.bitchyqueen Rachel didn't bother us today since her other crush Sam Wilkinson got in the fight with my friend Jonathan. We all left school and decided to just go home. Jack of course took me and Alexis home and Jonathan went on by himself.

The drive to Alexis home was fun since we talked about our ship name.

"Janessa. I kinda like it. It sounds cute," jack said getting my hair.

"Awee see nessa! I knew one of y'all was gonna like it. Thank you jack I worked hard on it," Alexis said

"Well little Lex here's where you get off," jack said laughing.

"Bye fucker bye nes," Alexis said and she got off the car.

"So we have a ship name," jack said lifting up his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up. You know how she is," I said rolling my eyes.

"I like it," jack said and with that said we drove off to our special tree to talk.

"I thought we came to tree to talk a little bit," jack said. Uh oh..

•hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Shits gonna start getting good.
•shoutout to my girls in my group chat that helped with with the ship name 😂.
•please make sure to like this chapter, comment if you like it so far & share it with your friends.
•follow my Instagram @vscojacks . Luv yahhhh