Rumors out!: part 1

After kian and I went our separate ways, I realized I needed a ride back home so I went back to him.

"Hey, buddy," I said punching his arm.

"Vanessa we already said goodbye. Why are you next to me?" Kian said in annoyance .

"Awh come on. Don't you wanna talk to your favorite person," I said grinning," perhaps on a ride to my house."

"Now look Vanessa you know I would do anything for you but I don't think we should be seen together," he said.

"What? Why?" I asked in confusion,"aren't we friends?"

"Of course we are! But you know," kian said looking down.

"I know what?" I asked.

"Oh come on you know," he said walking faster.

"KNOW WHAT?" I screamed as I stood there.

He kept walking.

"YEAH WALK AWAY PUSSY! APPARENTLY YOU DON'T WANT TO TELL ME ANYTHING."

Right after I said he turned around and walked angrily towards me. He stopped in front of me and cupped my face. Kian kissed me. The senior Kian Lawley.

"What was that?" I asked in shock.

"I thought you knew how I felt about you," he said looking down.

"Now how was I supposed to know that," I said lifting up his face.

"Jc always says shit and some seniors make fun of me for hanging out with you," he said.

"I'm sorry for kissing you. I know you have feelings for that Jack but I just been wanting to do that since like I've known you. Don't worry I'm okay," he said wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you kian you know that but as a brother," I said holding his waist," let's promise not to tell anyone or let this get in our friendship."

"I promise babe," he said as he kissed me forehead.

After that whole moment, we walked to kian since he agreed to give me a ride home. The whole ride home was mainly us catching up.

"So that's why you seem dead?" He asked.

"Yeah, I lost him for some time," I said.

"You should've told me at that time, I would've make him regret it," he said clenching his fist.

"I'm okay now," I said.

"So what makes you you?" I asked, "what makes you get high and not care about school? Jc told me that you used to get straight A's and that you never got detention until the second semester of freshman year."

"That fucking jc," he said," I'll tell you another time," he said as we approached my car.

"Alright," I said getting off," thanks kian, be safe."

"You don't need to worry about me," he said as he drove off.

I got home and just went straight to sleep. I couldn't even think straight after knowing that kian, one of my closest friends, likes me. Like what the fuck is wrong with him. All of my thoughts went away and I managed to go to sleep even after all those screams I kept hearing.

I woke up the next day and legit just did my morning routine and got a black dress that I had. I snuck out of my house and walked to the tree me and jack meet at.

Jack came to the tree but didn't get off the car. He just opened the door from inside and I got in.

"Hey what's wrong? I know it's early but you're a morning person so that can't be the issue," I said.

"Ita nothing don't worry," he said driving .

The car ride was like the most awkward car ride ever.

When we got to school he dropped me off at the entrance, like usual, and he went to park the car. I met up with Alexis.

"Who'd you come with?" She asked.

"Jack picked me up like usual," I said," but he seemed a little bit off today."

"Yeah, um, you should go home," she said turning me around.

"Why?"I asked as i pushed the school doors, walking in.

As soon as I stepped inside the building, I felt thousand of eyes on me. They followed me until I got to my locker.

I couldn't believe it. I dropped my books and my jaw dropped along. I ran to my locker and started ripping off the pictures on my locker. Apparently someone took pictures of me and kian kissing. They also managed to take a picture of us walking to his car and me getting in the car. The words "SLUT" and "BITCH" along the lockers and hallways. The pictures were all over the hallways. I wonder if Jack was mad because of those pictures. But why would he be mad.

"WHO DID THIS?" I screamed as I hit the lockers with my fist.

"Let's go," Alexis whispered.

As me and Alexis walked to my homeroom i felt a pair of arms around.

"How you doing babe?" I turned my head to see it was Jonathan.

"HEY DAMN SLUT NOW WITH JONATHAN?" I heard some girl scream.

"I THOUGHT JONATHAN WAS GAY!" an asshole said.

We shrugged them off and continued walking. Probably I let some tears hit the ground. I don't remember.

"You need us to go with you?" Jonathan asked.

I shook my head and walked inside homeroom alone.

As I walked in I saw him quickly put his head down. I sat in front of him hoping to talk to him.

"Hey that's why you were mad? Cause of those dumb ass photos?" I asked.

He ignored me.

"Oh the silent treatment," I said in annoyance," how mature."

"No it's okay," I said angrily," listen to those rumors instead of me, the truth."

"Tell me," he said.

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"Did you like the kiss? Do you like him?" He asked.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked," are you that insecure?"

"JUST ANSWER!" he yelled catching everyone's attention

"NO OKAY I DONT FUCKING LIKE HIM! I THOUGHT YOU KNEW I LIKE YOU!" I yelled back.

"BULLSHIT!" He yelled as I started walking out of the classroom.

"YEAH WALK AWAY BITCH GO TO YOUR LITTLE SENIOR BOYFRIEND. GO FUCK HIM OR WHATEVER!" He yelled.

At that point I ran to the restroom and did the thing I least wanted to do. I got the blades and looked at them. I know people think it's stupid but what am I supposed to do when I'm the school's slut. I cut a line on my wrist. I wanted to scream but I didn't want to get caught. Another one and another one. They pain was released. I started crying, wishing I had a better life. I just can't deal with all of this. I just wanna die today. I let out a small scream wishing god to listen to me. I was mad at him and at myself. I don't wanna cry anymore. I want to be happy. I started crying louder and louder. I felt someone arms around me and all I could do is cry in that person's arms.

•Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I started school and it's hard but imma start writing I'm the bus.
•make sure to like this chapter, comment below what you think so far & share it with ya friends
• follow my Instagram @vscojacks and @dianaaahtx . Luv yahhhh