Home..

"Here we are.. Back home.." I said in my mind. After all the things happened back there with the Goodwins i really need some time to get over with. And now thinking about it, how is gonna Delilah get over with? She will come to Boulder in 2 days, since she will move in. So i have to prepare things here, to clean the house and prepare the bed for her. I will sleep on the sofa.
And the day come. I got in my car and drive to the airport to get Delilah.
"Hey Hank!" She says getting in the car. "Hey D!" I said and then we hug.
"How have been life?" she ask. "Oh, it was good i guess." i answer. "Hm? How have things with Julia been?" she asks again while i was driving to my place. I stayed silent. And i think she noticed that i don't want to talk about it. And we stayed silent until we got to my place.
"Here we are." I said. "Oh nice place!" she says trying to get her stuff to my place. "Let me help you!" i said coming fast to help her. "Thanks Hank." she said getting in the house.
After 2 hours of talking and talking i decided to get some wine to make things crazy. "So.." She starts. "What happened with you and Julia?" she continues while i drink more wine. I stopped drinking and turn my face to her. "We divorced.." i said quiet. "Oh.. I'm sorry..Henry.." she says giving me a hug. "It's okey... Things happens.." i said sighing. We continued drinking and talking and laughing until we both asleep on the sofa.