Answering Custom Questions #6

This time I was tagged by LeanneInFantasy for another 13 questions tag.

(A/N For the people who loved Troye Sivan's Wild which I posted on one of my previous tags, I've added the lyric video of the 2nd song in the Blue Neighborhood Trilogy, which is called Fools.)

Alright. Let's just get straight into this tag.

1) What is your opinion on me (Here, for myself, "me" stands for LeanneInFantasy)?
I don't know TOO much about you, but you seem pretty cool. And we have a lot in common; we're both A.R.M.Y.s, we both have a special place in our heart for Taehyung (even though he's my bias wrecker, while I'm guessing he's your bias), and we're both ambiverts.
So yeah, you're cool.

2) What's your song of the day?
"The Eve" by EXO.

3) If you could change one thing (either about your life, others' lives, or within yourself), what would it be?
I don't know whether I'd change anything about my life so far, or even others' lives, coz it makes you wonder; IF I change this, will I ever be where I am at now.
For example, currently I'm in a class with three super cool besties, learning subjects I like, and altogether I'm pretty okay with my life so far. So I'm just wondering, IF I change something previously happened in my life, will it affect the present I'm currently living in?

But I'd probably change something about me; like improve my confidence, or... idk, make myself taller? (I can't reach the top shelves in my aunt's kitchen cabinets and that's where she keeps the baking supplies! COME ON!!!)

4) What is the most embarrassing moment in your life?
Hahaha there's been so many embarrassing moments in my life, that I don't even remember most of them.

5) Do you miss anyone right now? Who is it?
So recently, my uncle passed away (Rest In Peace), and a lot of my cousins on my father's side came to my house to stay until the funeral, like my cousin sisters and my 2nd cousins (both of who live abroad), and my 4th cousins. Now that they're gone, the house feels really empty.
Additionally, I miss my two cousin sisters on my mother's side and their pomeranian Blackie. It's been months since I last saw them.

6) If you had to recommend a new Wattpad user a book, what would it be?
Oh wow, so many. (WARNING : Long answer ahead)
I'll name SOME but just refer to my reading lists. There's A LOT of great authors out there.

From personal experience, for lovers of long books (like 40 to 50 chapters long) of either Teen Fiction or Romance, I'd DEFINITELY recommend "The Bad Boy and The Tomboy" by @nikki20038 or "Storm and Silence" series by @RobThier.

Thrillers or Mystery novels I'd recommend would be "Follow Me Back" by @adam_and_jane and "Alana's Mistake" by gs_banks.

K-Fanfics, oh where do I start?
Completed: "Love and Error" by @yesungs, & "Lost" and "Found" by vixxsatan.
Ongoing: "Obscured" by FanaticProdigy.

And now to promote some of my FAVOURITE books of my AMAZING author besties;
Miyuki_Sakurai: "Angels vs. Demons" (Fantasy) and "Shooting Star" (VIXX N fanfic)
ETERNAL_VOODOO_DOLL: "The Six Petal Sakura" (Cross Gene Takuya fanfic) and "I married the ultimate bad boy" (BTS Jimin fanfic)
Aviana_Kaider: "Once Upon A Text" (BTS texts) [This is still ongoing]

They also have ongoing, upcoming, and... *eyes Tee and DiNZ angrily*... on hold books, so check them out!

7) On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate my stories?
I've only read your Tae fanfic "opposite", so I'd rate it a 9 out of 10, mainly because;
1) I only give 10/10 to authors like @RobThier, who are out-of-this-world AMAZING at writing (so basically you got the highest score I ever give to people)
and
2) I know your fanfic was a Taehyung one, but I really wanted the girl and Jungkook to be together!!!
Lol.

8) Burger or Pizza?
Pizza.

9) Can you sing?
Yeah. I sing ALL THE TIME at home (especially in my special performance hall aka the shower), but I don't sing in front of people too much.

10) What were you doing before this?
Watching this;

(WARNING; Not recommended for people with unstable hearts)

11) If you could be a master at a sport, what would it be?
Hmm... idk.
Swimming, I guess.

12) What are you afraid of?
Loneliness and abandonment, my future, The Grudge, horror movies (except Chucky), being alone at home when the power goes out, etc...

13) What was the best moment on Wattpad for you until now?
Probably when my book "Melody Of Secrets" (not a promo, but it's an ongoing Teen Fiction novel) hit 300+ views and 100+ votes.
It made me ridiculously happy!

Yay! That's done!
For this, I tag EVERYONE who's reading this to do THESE same 13 questions.
ENJOY! 😘😘😘

♡Wanzi